Floor Rise Extra charge

Last updated: September 24 2018
3 | Posts
172 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor Rise Extra charge

Need to know that builder quoted that I need to pay extra 25/sqft if i want flat higher up.

As I wasnt interested in paying extra as it would have increased whole package for me i got settled in lower flat .

This all happened when i booked flat in 2013 .It was under contruction property.

As it was high end property and in growing area i.e Kharadi in Pune , i didnt want to loose chance and bought it as it was supposed to art of living kind of experience with beautiful landscape and all.

Coming to present 2018 , when we were given pocessions and then i got to know people who bought in 2016 the rate which they were given was even lesser than ours and that too on 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17th floor where as i got settled with my 4th floor .

They even didnt heard that they need to pay high rise and i was first one to book and register in 2013 & 2014 respectively and had all the chance to book in upper level floors as they were all empty.

Is it something i need to get settled with now. Can i do something about it.

2) As I mentioned it a high end society , the shops in our society is sold to Mc Donald which has placed Diesel Generator right below our building where the fumes are all in lower flats . So much payment done for high end Society.

Please suggest am lost here.

Re : Floor Rise Extra charge

What is the name of the Builder & the Project? A thread may already exist on that Project and we would then require to merge this thread with the original one.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

• adicumm06
      adicumm06 commented
      Editing a comment
      Goel Ganga Platino
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X