Graffiti Elite By Shree Venkatesh Buildcon Keshavnagar Mundhwa Pune

Last updated: November 20 2019
16 | Posts
1499 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graffiti Elite By Shree Venkatesh Buildcon Keshavnagar Mundhwa Pune

Shree Venkatesh Buildcon launched Graffiti Elite on Auspicious day of Ganesh Chaturthi 2018.

2Bhk Launch price 62lakhs all inclusive and possession date is Late 2021.This thread is to connect prospective buyers and buyers interested in Graffiti Elite.

I am myself living in Graffiti(Not Elite) since Aug'17 and can certainly provide honest feedback about the project , builder and cost.

Re : Graffiti Elite By Shree Venkatesh Buildcon Keshavnagar Mundhwa Pune

Hello!

First of all thanks for creating this thread for ELITE. I was lookin to get some info/feedback related to this.

I had visited the sales office and they are quoting more than 64L for 2 bhk of carpet area 779 sq ft approximately.

Considering the size it seems these are compact 2 BHKs. Is it worth the money investing this much amount in keshav nagar?

If yes, pls share the pros.

If not, pls suggest if I can go for any other options in keshav nagar or nearby?

My budget is 60L max.

Many thanks in advance.

Comment

• dshlalwani
      dshlalwani commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Vaibhav
      1) Compact: Yes compact similar to most other builder of same category are offering in Keshavnagar, but fit and finish, accessory etc. all offered by builder will be premium which is not the case of other builders.

2)Worth Investing: Real estate is no more a good investment tool if you are planning from investment perspective. Other tools will give you better return, but if you are buying for end use, then yes considering the rent you pay in Keshavnagar or nearby ares, its worth investing.

3) Other Projects within your budget but fittings etc. i have noticed are not of that great quality for all these suggested projects. You can personally visit and verify this:
      -> Shanti Elixr - Immediate Possession
      -> Vishal Viviana - Dec'19 Possession
      -> Skypoint near Godrej - Dec'19 Possession

In case you can stretch your budget upto 70 the Konark Virtue is recommended as well and Amanora Gold Towers. Rest all projects from recommended builders will touch 75.

• Vaibhav Jain
      Vaibhav Jain commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the detailed view. Really helpful.

• cracker
      cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      Look at resale market in Kharadi. You may get good deal.

I agree, the best value at the moment lies in resale property. I would not spend 60-70L in a suburb where buffaloes are found roaming on the streets, and traffic snarls are an order of the day.
    Last edited October 9 2018, 03:27 PM.

Comment

could you share any information regarding the issue with traffic durning peak office leaving hours like 6-9 pm.

also though this project has separate ammneities was there any issue with sharing ammenities for Grafitti project
      Last edited June 10 2019, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• dshlalwani
        dshlalwani commented
        Editing a comment
        Graffiti Elite is altogether a separate project.. It is not sub-part of Graffiti..

About Traffic .. During peak hours 90% of times you won't find any jams.. Mostly moving traffic unless some vehicle is stuck/blocks road or if any work is in progress.

Hi, I am planning to buy a flat in Graffiti Elite.

The sales person is saying that the possession will be in October 2020.

I just wanted to know the current situation of water and electricity in that area. Whether it is fine or not.

Also, i am open for suggestion regarding whether should I really go ahead and book the flat here or I will be making a mistake.

This is my first propery purchase experince in Pune so, I might some of the things. I would highly appreciate your suggestions.

Moreover, If anyone here have purchased a flat in graffiti elite then could can we connect over email or phone?

Comment

• dshlalwani
        dshlalwani commented
        Editing a comment
        Electricity - No problem yet. Water - PMC pipeline has reached but not sure if we are getting pmc water. Right now society survives on borewell, well and sometimes tankers.. But all this being well managed by builder right now. i have been living in Graffiti more than 2 years now.

Members, please note -

Personal Information
      Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by abhishekswami88 View Post
        Hi, I am planning to buy a flat in Graffiti Elite.

The sales person is saying that the possession will be in October 2020.

I just wanted to know the current situation of water and electricity in that area. Whether it is fine or not.

Also, i am open for suggestion regarding whether should I really go ahead and book the flat here or I will be making a mistake.

This is my first propery purchase experince in Pune so, I might some of the things. I would highly appreciate your suggestions.

Moreover, If anyone here have purchased a flat in graffiti elite then could can we connect over email or phone?
        how is your experience on this . I am also planning to buy 2bhk. Any idea on negotiation

Comment

I am interested but it seems they have increases price sigificantly. Any idea on negotiation

Comment

• manoranjan.rajguru
            manoranjan.rajguru commented
            Editing a comment
            How much they are quoting now ?

• ramkrishna
            ramkrishna commented
            Editing a comment
            @manoranjan they are quotin 74 lakh for 896 sw feet area plus 3 year maintenance

I have booked in B wing

Comment

Tags: None
          Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X