Yashwin Encore in Wakad, Pune

Last updated: September 10 2019
25 | Posts
4464 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yashwin Encore in Wakad, Pune

Anyone booked in recently launched Yashwin Encore in Wakad (near highway)?

Is it worth buying there?

Thanks.
    Last edited October 16 2018, 03:05 PM.

Re : Yashwin Encore in Wakad, Pune

i think flat sizes are to compact, and not preferred to buy residential unit on highway.

Comment

For end use I feel sizes are too small. But again it depends on individual preference.Location is good .

Comment

No point in buying a new project. Explore completely handed over projects not older than 10 years in this area.
        Last edited October 17 2018, 09:06 AM.

Comment

I have booked 2 BHK in this project & decided to cancel due to financial issues.

Cancellation charges are 50k per month which is quite high. Also covered parking will be allocated based on agreement chronology. You will get demand letter on next day of booking. Customer Relationship Manager will always say you that i may not be available on phone to help you so you will be helpless in case of your queries.

Comment

I have booked flat after research in balewadi and Wakad area. Recently launched all projects are mostly in same sizes only. I.e Avon vista, royal Grande, Platinum towers, Pyramid Atlante, Accropolis, Prolife 3, Sharda paritosh, Primadomus,la Melosa and many more I have visited. But in terms of rates,location and connectivity I finalized Encore. I believe possession is lit bit late but if you are going with under-construction project builder reputation also should be one criteria.

Comment

• Amit1810
              Amit1810 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey...have you negotiated the price? i heard its fixed price. I am also thinking to buy flat there...
              Last edited October 26 2018, 03:08 PM.

Originally posted by dholsohil View Post
            I have booked flat after research in balewadi and Wakad area. Recently launched all projects are mostly in same sizes only. I.e Avon vista, royal Grande, Platinum towers, Pyramid Atlante, Accropolis, Prolife 3, Sharda paritosh, Primadomus,la Melosa and many more I have visited. But in terms of rates,location and connectivity I finalized Encore. I believe possession is lit bit late but if you are going with under-construction project builder reputation also should be one criteria.
            What price did you book at? if its anything above 65L (even 60 for that matter since possesion is 3-4 years away atleast) for 2 BHK, wouldn't it be better to buy in say Prolife 3 or similar which is closer to possesion and better side of the highway?? Just trying to understand the logic/reasoning. Also consider all auto showrooms on service lane where entrance of the project would be.

Last edited October 20 2018, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• dholsohil
              dholsohil commented
              Editing a comment
              In pp3 I liked only corner south open flat. When I visited I did not get better choice in that. Plus common room size is very less and in South side empty plot is there. In future construction can take place there. I was looking south/west open flat and that can not become dabba in future. In vj South side one bungalow with wide plot is there so construction can not take place there plus I choose 12th floor so even better. Anyway this is individual's choice. I agree many other projects are good in near by area but cross ventilation and balcony view wise I choose vj.
              And possession is not 3-4 years. On RERA it's Dec 2021 and vj is well known for giving early possession.
              Last edited October 24 2018, 09:41 AM.

Originally posted by dholsohil View Post
            there are so many best options available for nearing completion or completed building, why to go for project which has not even finished plinth?

Comment

What is the size of parking they are providing?

Comment

Originally posted by vrushalk1 View Post
                What is the size of parking they are providing?
                Parking Sizes are 2.5 by 5 m and other two variations are smaller than this.

Comment

• Yashwin
                  Yashwin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Have you boooked any in yashwin encore ..
                  If yes what parking size you got and when you done with registry as parking is on registry priority.
              Tags: None
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X