Collapse

Yashwin Encore in Wakad, Pune

Last updated: September 10 2019
25 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Yashwin Encore in Wakad, Pune

I heard its all sold out! Any idea if any flats are still available?
    Last edited November 21 2018, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• realestuser
      realestuser commented
      Editing a comment
      sold out?? hahaha

• a.nickname
      a.nickname commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't worry, you will be able to buy ready to move flats in 4 years.

• Yashwin
      Yashwin commented
      Editing a comment
      Still available very few at high floor if you’re interested .
      Please contact directly builder office.

If you get chance to see their completed projects or yashwin hinjewadi that will help.
      Size wise also it is similar for most of the projects.

Jawdekar's Prudentia Tower is delayed by almost 2 years.

There is always a risk in buying under contruction property espcially at launch.

You are at risk of paying more Pre-EMI's which is waste and niether you get tax benifit.

I calculated Pre-EMI after 20% down payment and it was close to 7-8 lakhs.

So ultimately flat cost would be 8 lakhs more plus rent (5 lakhs) you would pay in 3 yrs.

So better to buy property in nearing possession with 5 lakhs more.

Still you will benifit a PRE-EMI of 8 lakhs.

Comment

Hi ! Recently visted the VJ Yashwin Encore Site.

The people there did not have any show flat ready, did not reveal dimensions of the flat, no master plan, no carpet area, nothing about price; still they expect the buyer to give them 25000 rs token amount and attend the launch function..on which they will suddenly reveal every information along with special launch price of the day and ask the people to see the show flat, check the dimensions, see the master plan, and buy the "available" flat on the spot.

You will never get the flat of your choice on that day.

In fact, the strategy is to sell all the "least demand" flats on that day [ such as 1st floor, top floor etc... ]

The height is, the sales person there said that they have only 170 units and if we do not take a toekn then we shall be behind in the queue as already 300 token have been given out. But, there is a way out, if one "buys" a priority token by paying 1L INR then one can get to choose before the "regular" token customers and still they do not guarantee the flat/unit of your choice.

Moreover, on cancellation they threatened to deduct 50000 as cancellation charges; as if they are doing some kind of favour by offering us their product.

I felt extremely insulted after I heard all these things mentioned above and I walked away from that place.

All the things stated above by me are 100% TRUE.

PLEASE DO NOT EVER BUY ANY FLAT AT ANY OF THE VILAS JAVDEKAR SCHEMES. THEY ARE FOLLOWING A MALPRACTICE TO LOOT THE CONSUMERS.
      Last edited March 24 2019, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• jayesh24
        jayesh24 commented
        Editing a comment
        we follow crowd, and brand, and brand are misusing us, whats so special in vj quality ? nothing, its a regular layout where we need to arrange sofa as per terrace position.

Hi guys, anyone booked flat here and what price you got? Looking to book a 3 BHK. Any WhatsApp group for owners or prospective buyers? Pls suggest.
      Last edited September 7 2019, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Phase 1 - A1 & A2 Towers - I think almost all sold out ages ago..

Phase 2 - B1-B2 Tower - May be some flats are still available.. go and visit the site..

Flats are not very spacious but they are ok. You could have got more choices if you had bought during launch.. Price is resonable..

Location is a BIG plus point... Wakad Chowk Metro station will be 3 mins walk and Phoneix mall will be just across the road.. :-)

Comment

• pst1990
          pst1990 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Thanks for the info... Appreciated... Have you bought a flat here??

Got the price sheet. 2bhk range is from 61 to 70 l all incl. Flats are availabe in all the 4 towers.

Comment

In the RERA site it shows 5 towers. the 5th tower seems to be commercial.

Comment

Tags: None
          Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X