Last updated: October 23 2018
3 | Posts
761 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nyati Enchante at Wadgaon Sheri, Pune by Nyati Group

Hi,

Can somebody provide feedback about Nyati Enchante and it's location? The project is located in Wadgaon Sheri (Kalyani Nagar annex) behind Brahma F-Residences. Quoted price for 2 Bhk is around 85 lakhs which includes festival discount. The sales person informed that the road was planned to be of 80 feet road, and would be connected to Kalyani Nagar directly.
    Last edited October 23 2018, 01:13 AM.

Re : Nyati Enchante at Wadgaon Sheri, Pune by Nyati Group

The location is good. The proposed road starts from kharadi and will go up to patil estate near wakdewadi. Need to do more research though. There are lots of such DP road stuck for one reason or another even when the local politicians/nagar sevak etc are on board. As fare as this specific project goes its just 2 buildings absolutely no open space, and in addition to that there is commercial shops on the front and a MHADA building on one side. Have you looked at resale at brahma sun city or some other projects nearby?

Comment

• Realestate.com
      Realestate.com commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your response. Even I am worried about proposed dp road. I had visited brahma f residences but compact 2 bhk was quoted around 85lacs. Nyati area is little bit bigger but yes it is standalone building. Any idea what is rate in this area?

• prasen_b
      prasen_b commented
      Editing a comment
      Resale in Brahma sun city (not F residences) is also around 85 lac for 2BHK. But that is excluding Stamp duty and registration. So 2BHK in the area should be around that amount. If you go towards kharadi rates should be lower. But that area is really congested. Have you checked out Brahma WaterBay, that should be cheaper but there is a cemetery nearby. I have also heard about water issues in this area even though it has been in corporation for quite a long time.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X