Hi,

I am planning to book flat in Pristine Pronext by Pristine Properties in Wakad, Pune. Can anybody please suggest?

Regards.
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi , can u plz provide more details pristine is good ..even i m interested .. we can try for grp booking to get better deal
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • arnav53 months ago
      Did u visit pristine office ? If what rate given u for 790 sq ft. I stay near by project. Can we connect via mobile or email?
  • Originally Posted by Sunny Lamba
    Hi , can u plz provide more details pristine is good ..even i m interested .. we can try for grp booking to get better deal

There is a Group booking sub forum . Check - https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...e-group-buying

For Group booking discussions, open a thread in there . Group booking discussions are not allowed in threads other than the one's designated for Group bookings .
    CommentQuote
  • Where is it located exactly?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Hi @arnav sure would like to get in touch with you but I think its not possible to share personal info here. So tell me how to connect?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • MANOJa3 months ago
      Personal Information
      Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
  • Originally Posted by Sunny Lamba
    Hi @arnav sure would like to get in touch with you but I think its not possible to share personal info here. So tell me how to connect?

For Private messaging, u need to have 10 + posts & need to switch to the old theme . You would find an option to switch to the old theme at the bottom right side of the main page of the new theme . Don't spam in order to reach 10 Posts . One can get suspended or banned for spamming.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Sunny Lamba3 months ago
      Thanks manoj fir this useful info
  • Hi I.m also looking proprrty in wakad area, can you plz share your details.

If you are agent, please do not contact.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Arnav , Any more info abt pristine pronext
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • arnav52 months ago
      No Idea. I am looking to book flat.
  • When is the posession date as per rera?
    CommentQuote
  • Possession date is mentioned as dec 2022 on Housing.com Its not given on Pristine website
    CommentQuote