Rahul Arcus in Baner, Pune

Last updated: June 4 2020
10 | Posts
2690 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rahul Arcus in Baner, Pune

How is the Rahul Arcus in Baner, Pune, for a 3 BHK? Comparison between Rahul Arcus Vs. Ganga Acropolis?
    Last edited February 17 2019, 01:31 PM.

Re : Rahul Arcus in Baner, Pune

Recently visited Rahul Arcus, Baner near the Audi Showroom on the Pune-Bangalore highway. It comprises of 4 towers with both 2 and 3 Bhk and Possession expected to be in Dec-19 this year for 2 towers. One more tower is also expected later.

Interested in 3 bhk here for self use.

The location, layout, specifications and sample flat looks really good however Rera website mentions about litigation. Hence, would like to know if anyone has booked here or anyone has previous experience with this builder, please share the feedback.

I tried searching about this project but do not find much over internet.

Comment

Ganga Acropolis is providing additional benefits like Wooden flooring, AC in all bedrooms however it is not in PMC limits hence bit skeptical about the water supply here. Builder though is saying they will be getting the dedicated line from the the water tank which is being built nearby.

On the other hand, Arcus is well within PMC limits and the room sizes are bigger than Acropolis. Personally i liked Arcus more than Acropolis considering the location, layout and room sizes.

Comment

Hi ppl,

Any update on Rahul Arcus? I liked their 3BHK layout , but not Getting more information on the litigation Mentioned in the rera website. Also the number of flats booked till now, are very less considering possession in dec 2019.

Any pointers will be helpful.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I am also interested in buying at Rahul Arcus, and am trying to get as much info as possible. Any insights & experience from people who have already purchased there will be very useful.

Thanks,

Racheal

Comment

Hi,

I am also planning to book 3bhk flat but stuck with litigation issue. Can anyone please guide on that?

Comment

Anyone Booked flat in this society? Any update on litigation?

Comment

We booked a 3BHK here in January.

I was aware of the litigation. But having initially planned to buy an apartment in 24k Opula, when I looked it up on dwello.in, I found out that there's 2 litigations pending against 24k Opula.

These litigations are usually civil suits filed by people with a land dispute. As unfair as it may sound, they usually don't end up in the civilians favour because either the builder has more strings to pull in the legal system, or the builder arranges a settlement with the party in question to end the litigation.

So in short, a pending litigation is quite common for many under-construction properites and isn't as serious an issue as it is made out to be.

That being said, the reason for us booking an apartment here is first because of the area to price ratio. 3BHKs with 1290sqft are rare and might as well be considered a luxury.

Having visited several 3BHKs with an area as low as 1050, I was happy to have finally found a spacious one. I also noticed that the tiling and bathroom fitings were good quality ones (from Kohler)

The view is great overlooking the Baner hills. Location is also nice with the underpass right outside the gate of the building. It's within the PMC limits so no water problems as of yet.

I also asked around the neighbourhood if there was any water logging in the underpass during the flash rains of last year and I was told there were no such problems.

There's also the new biodiversity park that is planned with would be a 15 minute walk away from the society.

And once the line 3 of the metro opens up, the closes station for us would be Baner or Balewadi stadium. 16 minutes by foot or 6 minutes by car/bus.

The cons are that there is no podium level space here. Yes, there is a podium but it's not wide enough for people to walk on or to have a children's play area on. That's something that I will miss.

Another con maybe the traffic on the service road during peak hours. Only at the part which turns right and heads into Baner.

But otherwise, looks like a decent contstuction.

Comment

Originally posted by jadhavarc View Post
                  We booked a 3BHK here in January.

I was aware of the litigation. But having initially planned to buy an apartment in 24k Opula, when I looked it up on dwello.in, I found out that there's 2 litigations pending against 24k Opula.

These litigations are usually civil suits filed by people with a land dispute. As unfair as it may sound, they usually don't end up in the civilians favour because either the builder has more strings to pull in the legal system, or the builder arranges a settlement with the party in question to end the litigation.

So in short, a pending litigation is quite common for many under-construction properites and isn't as serious an issue as it is made out to be.

That being said, the reason for us booking an apartment here is first because of the area to price ratio. 3BHKs with 1290sqft are rare and might as well be considered a luxury.

Having visited several 3BHKs with an area as low as 1050, I was happy to have finally found a spacious one. I also noticed that the tiling and bathroom fitings were good quality ones (from Kohler)

The view is great overlooking the Baner hills. Location is also nice with the underpass right outside the gate of the building. It's within the PMC limits so no water problems as of yet.

I also asked around the neighbourhood if there was any water logging in the underpass during the flash rains of last year and I was told there were no such problems.

There's also the new biodiversity park that is planned with would be a 15 minute walk away from the society.

And once the line 3 of the metro opens up, the closes station for us would be Baner or Balewadi stadium. 16 minutes by foot or 6 minutes by car/bus.

The cons are that there is no podium level space here. Yes, there is a podium but it's not wide enough for people to walk on or to have a children's play area on. That's something that I will miss.

Another con maybe the traffic on the service road during peak hours. Only at the part which turns right and heads into Baner.

But otherwise, looks like a decent contstuction.

what is the final ticket price? Is 1290 sqft the carpet area?

Last edited March 27 2020, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Any idea what is the revised possession date for their buildings. And how much is a 3BHK final cost going upto.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X