DS Vrindavan - DSP Developers, Dhanori, Pune

Last updated: February 1 2019
5 | Posts
350 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS Vrindavan - DSP Developers, Dhanori, Pune

Can anyone advise about the project called DS Vrindavan, near shree woods society & near water tank, Dhanori

They are providing 2 BHK * 48 L (all incl.) 990 Sq. ft area.

Please provide some sugguestion about this project.
    Last edited January 7 2019, 07:50 PM.

Re : DS Vrindavan - DSP Developers, Dhanori, Pune

990 must be the salable area. Actual carpet would be around 690-720. It's an upcoming location as the opposite side of the project is an ARMY land, so you will always have luxury of open space and fresh air through out your life span.

Only concern I can see is the approach road which goes via DHANORI gaonthan. During village annual festival it remains closed for two days plus the JAMS during morning and evening time. The Proposed byepass to the village is the only solution for the all the projects on this road, but its on paper since last 4-5 years. If you can ignore this approach road thing then you can go for this project.

Comment

• yddamaddy123
      yddamaddy123 commented
      Editing a comment
      what do you think about the price ?

Hi can plz provide more info ..when lis the possession and how big is township

Comment

Hi yddamaddy123

Price is very subjective thing. But I can tell you with my experience that price is more or less same in the Dhanori area which come out to be in the range of 6000 - 8500 per sq feet on livable/carpet area. Projects on the main road charges premium which comes around 8 to 8.5 K as compare to approach road projects like DS Vrindavan/Shree Woods/Chesterfield etc etc where the price comes out to be 6 to 6.9k per sq feet.

Go and negotiate hard, you might get a good deal around 45-46 lakhs which would be a reasonable one in my opinion. These are my personal views and not any kind of endorsement for any project.

Hope it helps and all the best for your home search.

Cheers!
      Last edited January 18 2019, 11:07 AM.

Comment

This has 3 building, A & B are 11 floor building, were as C is reserved for MAHADA which is 6 floors.

The possession date builder is saying is May 2019.

Comment

Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X