Last updated: September 27 2019
6 | Posts
1025 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amanora Gateway Vs. Marvel Arco Vs. Konark Riva, Pune

Dear All,

I am new to IREF however been reading a lot of articles / posts for Pune real estate.

As I have gone through several projects I have shortlisted below 3 which I am not able to decide so requesting your opinion to conclude.

1. Amanora Gateway 2.5 BHK

2. Marvel Arco / Bounty 2 BHK

3. Konark Riva - 3bhk

The configuration is not the criteria here as all these three are more/less on same price range. However below are the concerns I need help on.

1. Amanora Gateway 2.5 - is it worth the money for self use . The flat Seems comfy if not spacious however I understand the price is more because of amenities and ease for entire township eg water/power uninterrupted supply, parks and landscaping, very well maintained and taken care. All I am concerned if it's an ideal choice for a couple to start with for self use . I am already aware of lease part so no issues with that.

2.Marvel Arco - I liked the quality of flats marvel has and they are a bit spacious then Amanora and cheaper by roughly 30 lpa. However society handover has been completed and I don't see any maintenance charges as of now which make me wonder who/how the take care of basic amenities would be. Only 40-50% occupancy is there at present of which mostly tenants. Not sure buying a 2bhk in Arco would not trouble me in near future from overall maintenance perspective.

3. Konark Riva - spacious 3 BHK comes at an affordable price range however I understand it is still a developing area so vicinity and congestion would remain as is for next 3-4 years unless Godrej come up and flyover to Kharadi is ready. Till the time is it advisable to choose Riva above other 2 for self use.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited January 30 2019, 07:01 PM.

Re : Amanora Gateway Vs. Marvel Arco Vs. Konark Riva, Pune

I highly suggest you to see Price v/s value proposition. For Amanora townships premium homes are highly expensive to maintain. But you can also not ignore water problems which townships mitigates.

If there is no water problem in other two project, I suggest to take a serious consideration for Konark Riva.

Comment

Does anyone have any idea upto what rate builder is negotiating for Gateway towers, I called them and quoted rate for 3BHK is around 2.15 Cr. which is huge.

Comment

• archit.jn
        archit.jn commented
        Editing a comment
        Not sure of 3bhk but 2.5 was negotiated to 1.45cr. Not sure if that is worth 1.45cr for 1050 sqft carpet area

archit
      Hello, I too have visited konark Riva, and found it good in all aspects.
      You are right spacious big flats but not sure about the challenges in daily commute from location.. also the Kharadi connecting bridge and the approach road is a big question.

Have you already made a decision?
      If yes can you share more details..

Comment

I was also looking for spacious 3 BHK flats in hadapsar which are also near the Pune - Solapur highway. I came across multiple options near Amanora, but their high maintenance cost and 999 year lease part is scary. All Marvel projects are in bad shape as there is nobody to look after maintenance and basic necessities.

I found Urban balance, Marvilla and Mango one. They all have large flats around 1500 sqft saleable area, they are all ready to move in flats.

All the builders are quoting around 1 and 1.05 Cr for the flat all inclusive without GST as they are ready flats with OC. Society is formed at all projects but after talking with few residents Mango one essential services are not being provided.

Hence looking at Urban Balance and Marvilla.

Please provide suggestions and other projects if possible.

Thank you

Comment

Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X