Collapse

Yashone by Vilas Javdekar Developers in Hinjewadi Phase 1, Pune

Last updated: December 23 2019
27 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Yashone by Vilas Javdekar Developers in Hinjewadi Phase 1, Pune

Internal layout is unique in C building. They have separated the kitchen but it is more inclined towards working couple. Water seems to be an issue in this area. This area is dominated by local goons but 95% of villagers are peaceful. Attaching latest price list of C building
    Attached Files

Comment

I have visited this scheme recently and I would not suggest to book it.

1. The reason is that though there sales team will tell you that it is 10 acres but if you visit RERA website, total project area is 4.5 acres (18000 sqm) for building A,B,C and D. they still have pending approval for E.

2. Society will be very crowded and there will be no space to breathe. Currently they have done booking for building A,B,C and total number of flats are around 600. with 2 more buildings (D,E) to go, it will go around 1000 flats in 4.5 acres.

Consider above points whenver you go to visit any scheme.

Last edited November 23 2019, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• ayj2711
        ayj2711 commented
        Editing a comment
        Also there is a litigation in the project. You can see it on RERA website

I am interested in the project. Anyone who has booked & want to book let's get in contact.

Pros:

Good location

Reasonable price

Reputed builder

Cons:

Water issues in the area.
      Last edited November 29 2019, 01:43 PM.

Comment

I have booked a flat there and happy to see the pace of work to construct the building using mivan technology. When I booked in April-19 it was in escavation phase, now they have reached upto 11th Floor. Also, they are started process Housing Society registration process now which very much amazing as I have seen builders even after building construction owner has to be behind builder to give society handover. But VJ builder is excellent as he thinks from the point of middle class people right from flat layout to building premises. I am happy that I booked a flat there looking at the structure and well planned layout and as per them possession will be given Mar-2022, I am sure with this pace they will give possession before date which is good thing from buyers perspective.

There is everything fine with VJ team, but the location I feel is quite inside and almost 5-6 kms from Mumbai - Banglore Highway. If you have to reach there either you have you own vehicle or you go for ola / uber which will cost almost Rs. 150 per trip. only 379 number PMPML bus goes upto Bodkewadi Phata then one have to walk almost for 450 meters to reach project. Since, the possession is around Mar - 2022 I am quite hopeful that public transport should easily be available from Yashone Project and hopeful that this area will develop fast as there are hardly any facility within proximaty of walking distance.

Rest project planning is really very good. I booked a flat only with a recommendations from my friends that quality of construction by VJ builder is really very good. They share every month newsletter about their projects udpated. First time I have seen that they celebrate every event with their buyer be it booking of flat or be it possession. They are good in planning festive activities and the engaging their customers.

Comment

• jayesh24
          jayesh24 commented
          Editing a comment
          Also there sales team is excellent in presenting themself as customer and doing khudh ki tariff

I have purchased flat here and researched a lot...so far no negative response received from anyone.. Society is spacious as compared to other project with good amenities..I think now other builders will also enter near maan area and we will see good development by the time of possession, as Wakad is already packed now and tathawade, marunji and even mahalunge seems little outskirt and there is no much good localities for development in pune now. The major key parameters will be metro, pheonix mall, global high street mall and mnc's for demand of Yashone Hinjewadi...I still doubt for ring road because it will depend on government and it may take more 10 years for ring road kick off. Builder is very fast in project execution..and as per the current demand and spike in real estate particularly for west pune it seems this project will have great demand. We can have intuition or forcast project's area development from big giant builders who are already roaming around this area with projects like VTP life, KUL ecoloch, Joyville, godrej element/24, Ashok meadows...and malls like pheonix, high Street....it seems builder have already forecasted the potential for this area, that's why they are investing here... station is approx 18 km far and even balewadi, Baner, Aundh is in reach of 10-15 min driving...its a cosmopolitan area with good IT people crowd...no tabbo kind of place nearby like cemetery or garbage depot which is major concern point for other builder's projects...offcourse every city has certain limit of development, we can't go and live at outskirt places like pirangut or nerhe or Ravet side...we need place where railway station, airport, public transport, malls, and main city would be in reach of 30-45 min of distance and this location serves that requirement...we can't just go and live anywhere just for the sake of builder name/ discount/ low price/ amenities.... locality does matter....let's wait and watch... Even we may get great returns even than our expectations in next 2.5 years

Comment

Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X