Collapse

VTP Blue Waters in Mahalunge, Pune

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
46 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : VTP Blue Waters in Mahalunge, Pune

Even I gave token amount. Wish to know more details.

Comment

• jshah26
      jshah26 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have booked after doing initial analysis. Looks good in terms of location and connectivity near future. If you wait for 3 to 5 yrs and than it is good option because if you buy home in developed area it will very costly.

We have also given token recently and would like to know if it’s good to invest in this project.

Comment

Supply will be huge in this area after Godrej HillSide & Hitech city project, So your ROI wont be that good. Again this place will take atleast 8-10 year to become liveable as there is no market/schools/Hospitals nearby. So invest very wisely.

Comment

They are quoting 34L for432 Carpet 1 BHK in Leonara, 15th floor.

Is it good buy I gave my best rate 30L not sure it would be possible,

Also, what is a good buy I heard they were offering Subvension few months back, please advise guys planning to strech them for deal before financial year ends.

Current due for H building 15th floor flat in Leonara is approx 50%.

Comment

Anyone planning to buy here, I heard Square Yards offering good payment plan for Leronara and Belair (5% now and 1% per month)

although they are not coming down on the pricing much.

What is the best buy price for a 1 BHK in Leonara or Belair (which has poor layout though)

Comment

False commitment, fake marketing strategies.

Sales team will go at any level to trap you with token/booking amounts. In my case,

- The dimension changed to 815 to 800 sq feet after booking(Now they are showing it was error from our side in mentioning the carpet area)

- They agreed on the negotiation price and once I did booking they change my tendem parking to open parking (demanding 3 lakhs to upgrade it to tendem parking )

- They organised a webinar on last Saturday and offered 72 k discount applicable for 2 days but now they adjusted the discount on the agreed price that happened 2 days before webinar. Now they are saying refund policy is 45 days and it may take more time due to covid 19.

Comment

• jayesh24
              jayesh24 commented
              Editing a comment
              This projects are just trap led by channel partners....

• Sunny Lamba
              Sunny Lamba commented
              Editing a comment
              What's the price they are quating now..it will help prospective buyers..

Originally posted by jain.sandeepkumar88 View Post
            False commitment, fake marketing strategies.

Sales team will go at any level to trap you with token/booking amounts. In my case,

- The dimension changed to 815 to 800 sq feet after booking(Now they are showing it was error from our side in mentioning the carpet area)

- They agreed on the negotiation price and once I did booking they change my tendem parking to open parking (demanding 3 lakhs to upgrade it to tendem parking )

- They organised a webinar on last Saturday and offered 72 k discount applicable for 2 days but now they adjusted the discount on the agreed price that happened 2 days before webinar. Now they are saying refund policy is 45 days and it may take more time due to covid 19.

Get out, still when you can...don't agree to corrupt practices / false promises

Comment

At this point, I will say it risk but return can also be equally good if this works out.

However I would strongly recommend, not go with their channel partner SQUARE YARD. They are Farid people. They promised me that they will get good rate and also compensate in financial of approx 25k once registration is done.
              Neither did they provide any competative rate nor did they pay promised 25k.
              They just know to lure people with false promise.. So I would suggest, avoid Square Yard

Comment

• vhdlrgec
                vhdlrgec commented
                Editing a comment
                This is true with all the channel partner. Better to deal directly. I did same mistake.

Guys anybody can please share your experience and research on vtp bluewater..?

Comment

Tags: None
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X