Adani Atelier Greens in Mundhwa, Pune

Last updated: February 25 2019
1 | Posts
330 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adani Atelier Greens in Mundhwa, Pune

Adani is launching a 2 & 3 BHK project called 'Adani Atelier Greens' on Koregaon Park-Mundhwa Road, near Raga lawns. It is a green project, meaning every flat will have centrally watered plants outside of their balcony. The office is in Westin.

Let us have a discussion in this thread.
    Last edited February 25 2019, 12:49 PM.

Re : Adani Atelier Greens in Mundhwa, Pune

I had went in to check it out with great expectations. Here are my views (strictly personal):

1. The road is well connected, but it is too narrow with no scope for expansion. It gets routinely jammed with weddings/morning traffic to passport office.
    2. Project is one long building with many wings, with hardly any surrounding area.
    3. The amenities like gym / movie hall etc are on 1st floor of middle wings. It is simply a collection of flats with walls removed. No separate section.
    4. Swimming pool at the end of the project is too small.
    5. Some 3BHK designs are really nice, and some are just horrible. But there are SO MANY plans! It is a book of some 50-70 pages for showing all the plans available in the building. Too many to decide.
    7. I don't remember the possession date, IIRC it is somewhere around 2023/25.
    8. The prime cause of worry: It is too close to neighbouring wedding halls. An upcoming party lawn is coming up right next to the project. I was staying in that area for some time, so I know the weddings get loud at night. As the halls are far inside the road, even the police doesn't bother to reduce the noise. So I fear in wedding season, you will have to bear the sound pollution.
    8. Forgot the price, sorry! Maybe someone can update it.

I was hopeful about Adani and the area, but seeing the lack of interesting design/amenities and comparitively plain-jane design. This project is best suited for people in Magarpatta/ Eon IT Park, as the new road from Mundhwa to Magarpatta is very nearby. For me, I will pass this opportunity.

Good to see big builders like Adani coming to Pune.

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X