Krishna Nirman Amorapolis in Dhanori, Pune

Last updated: June 8 2020
27 | Posts
2559 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krishna Nirman Amorapolis in Dhanori, Pune

This is a new project launched by Krishna Constructions and Nirmaan Builders in a JV.

www.amorapolis.com

Consists of 2 and 3 BHK flats. As of March 2019, bookings are being accepted for Building A and B.

I have recently booked a 3 BHK here.

Anyone else has any idea or want to start discussion on this?
    Last edited March 24 2019, 06:43 PM.

Re : Krishna Nirman Amorapolis in Dhanori, Pune

Hi,

I have also recently booked a flat here. My major concern is regarding water supply can someone plz update any information regarding this and DP road status.

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

Nice to see somebody posting regarding the same society as it was quite difficult to find regarding its reviews.

Comment

Congratulations Varun. I too visisted the site few days ago and liked the floor plans and project location. I have shortlisted this for purchase. If its ok with you can we have a 1-2-1 chat regarding the purchase.
        Thanking in anticipation

Comment

Originally posted by viny123 View Post
          Hi,

I have also recently booked a flat here. My major concern is regarding water supply can someone plz update any information regarding this and DP road status.

Thanks
          Hi Viny, Congratulations on your purchase. I too have visited the site and intersted in this property. If its ok with you can we have a quick 1-2-1 chat about the project?

Thanking in anticipation

Comment

Originally posted by govindkumar5289 View Post
            Hi,

Nice to see somebody posting regarding the same society as it was quite difficult to find regarding its reviews.

Hi Govind, Have you too purchased a property here? I would very much like to have a chat about your experience here. I have visited the site and am interested in buying

Comment

Personal Information
              Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Looks more than good, for those who are interested you can really take a look here please http://www.amorapolis.com/amenities-specification.html also look here for more details http://www.amorapolis.com/location.html All this looks great.I wish I had the money.

Comment

Hello all, if you are interested in a 1-2-1 discussion, please pm me your contwct number.

As of June 2019, ground floor pillars are complete for A wing

Comment

• kirankar
                    kirankar commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Am interested in knowing about the water problem too. My mom lives in Dhanori and I know they have water problem there! Do they have a solution to fix that in this new construction?

• shirjee
                    shirjee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks, but I am unable to see any pm options against your profile.
                    I will ask the admin to clarify,
                    Meanwhile if you don't mind can you please ping me your contact if you can see this option.
                    Last edited June 8 2019, 04:03 PM.

Hi, I am also interested in knowing more about this property. My mom lives in Dhanori and I know it has water issues. Can someone shed some light on that?

Comment

• sunil15
                    sunil15 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Guys, couple of posts above look like marketing posts. They have forgotten that Dhanori has an acute water shortage problem. Water supply is erratic and society once formed will have very high maintainence costs.

The present resources are inadequate to deal with polpulation there. Since it is a fringe area, it is neglected by PMC. Offlate, power disruptions have also become very frequent.

Still if you have the .... of superman, you may buy at your own risk.

I have been a resident of Dhanori for the last 35 years (since 1984).

Last edited June 7 2019, 09:40 PM.
                Tags: None
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X