Last updated: April 17 2019
5 | Posts
279 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baner and Sopan Baug for a 2 BHK

hello

Im trying to look for a 2BHK flat in Pune. my parents stay in pune, I work in Mumbai and so does my husband. we can afford a flat in 85-90 lakhs (loan of 50%). the plan is to give this on rent for few years but also develop it as our own home as this will be our first home investment. please suggest if sopanbaug (kundan eternia, iris krusgal buildcon) etc kind of projects make sense or baner (crystal towers, park express, paranjape florentine etc). i was brought up in pune (model colony) and hence giving 70 lakhs to some 2bhk near the highway makes very little sense to me. sopanbaug and pashan/baner are my shortlisted options. would love to get some views.
    Last edited April 16 2019, 05:08 PM.

Re : Baner and Sopan Baug for a 2 BHK

Sopan Bagh is a posh locality. However, the projects you have mentioned are not in Sopan Bagh. They are close to Sopan Bagh on BT KAwade Road. I dont think 90 lacs is enough for Sopan Bagh. If you can extend your budget then this is one of the best places in Pune.

Comment

• h.disha
      h.disha commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks a lot. do you think BT Kawade road ha any demerits - I thought its close enough to sopanbaug to be able to get a premium in future ?

• mithunsainan
      mithunsainan commented
      Editing a comment
      No demerits as such. Getting premium because its close to Sopan Bagh is unlikely. Try Sopan Bagh resale properties and you may get something close to your budget.

• sqaurefoot
      sqaurefoot commented
      Editing a comment
      I would recommend baner area as it is already popular with many startups. Baner is also coming up as a popular residential area.
      Also it is close to Mumbai. Expect good returns in the long run.
      Last edited April 20 2019, 10:03 PM.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X