Last updated: November 20 2019
8 | Posts
367 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keshav Leela Polaris in Mundhwa, Pune

Hi,

I booked a flat in pune 3 years ago (under-construction). That time the property was in gram panchayat. The promised date of delivery was in June 2018.

In early 2018, the property came in PMC. So builder wanted increase two more floors (due to FSI limit).

The flat is not yet delivered as on may 2019.

Builder is saying that for two more floors, he has to get some legal work done and as there is achar sanhita (due to elections), the work is paused. Also in RERA the previous date of completion was dec 2018 but now it is extended to dec 2019.

Please suggest how can I ask the builder for compensation towards above mentioned delay.

Last edited June 2 2019, 09:38 PM.

Re : Keshav Leela Polaris in Mundhwa, Pune

Can u name the Builder & the Project? An thread may already exist on the Project and there could be other members facing similar issues. If an thread on the Project exists already, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

• crick_l2
      crick_l2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,I checked with project/builder name, but no thread exists for that name.

• MANOJa
      MANOJa commented
      Editing a comment
      Let me check too.

If no thread exists for this Builder, lets give a proper name to this thread withe the Project & Builder name .

Hi, THis is for project Keshavleela Polaris, mundhwa pune. Can you tell me if anchar sanhita really affects such approvals ?

Comment

Can you please contact me by email so that a case can be built up against the builder in consumer court. Actually the builder has faulted the delivery of the flats and we can claim compensation. If we are in group better compensation can be obtained

If you know any other flat owner do let me know. thanks
      Last edited November 20 2019, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Members, please note -

Personal Information
        Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

• agribusiness31
          agribusiness31 commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay but if we need to pool the members of same member that is affected by the builder how it should be done?

• MANOJa
          MANOJa commented
          Editing a comment
          You can use Private messaging. For Private messaging, u need to have 10 + posts & need to switch to the old theme . You would find an option to switch to the old theme at the bottom right side of the main page of the new theme . Don't spam in order to reach 10 Posts . One can get suspended or banned for spamming.
      Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X