Last updated: October 2 2020
9 | Posts
1239 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gagan Klara in Balewadi, Pune

Hi All,

Hopefully this is the first post for Gagan Klara project by Gagan Developers in Balewadi, as I didn't find any other post. It has three towers with 17 floors and each floor has 4 flats.

Project launched in April'19 and possession is in March'23.

I have visited the site and like the sample flat. Does anyone book flat there?

Experts need your comments on the project.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited May 9 2019, 07:14 AM.

Re : Gagan Klara in Balewadi, Pune

I had a bad experience with them. Buildier doesnt provide clarity of very important questions like: no of floots in MADHA (that may direct sunlight into flast at lower floor) & posession date. RERA date is around 4 years.. some sales ppl say 2 year, some says 3. So strongly doubt on posession, as EMIs before posession would be more than a lakh/two month

They keep on changing prices as per the demand and try to lure you on location, home automation, moduler etc. However the premium cost they are charging is high against the market repo/experience they've got

I struggled for 1 month to get my token money back

Comment

• moondra
      moondra commented
      Editing a comment
      Why mhada, they told that front space is for commercial. Can you please throw some more light

• PuneRealEstateBuyer
      Editing a comment
      pg.jd2037:- Hi did you got full booking amount refunded or any deduction.
      Moondra:- In commercial building G+2 floor is commercial floors then from 3rd floor till 6th floor is MHADA 1 BHK.
      Last edited June 20 2019, 02:38 PM.

Thanks for informing, i did not knew about mhada as sales did not tell this.

I too liked the project and planning to book 2 bhk there. Shou I be concerned about mhada wrt people who would live there?

Comment

• PuneRealEstateBuyer
      Editing a comment
      Residential building has separate entrance than commercial & MHADA with separate parking.Did you booked?As i am also planning for 2BHK.
      Last edited June 21 2019, 09:51 PM.

No, I cancelled my booking at Klara as the MHADA building is in the front itself. Would have definitely booked if this was not the case

Comment

Hi,

Did anyone book flat in Gagan Klara? I like project, so wanted to know review about the same.
      Last edited July 1 2019, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Hey, thanks for informing about MHADA. I was told it wont be used for commercial. Will be used for park? How you got to know about MHADA? Anyone booked flat there?
        Last edited October 3 2020, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X