Sort by :
Filter by :
- This is in Marunji Village..Experts Please share your opinion..CommentQuote0Flag
- Just visited their website. The website is good for nothing. Absolutely no information. I was interested to see the flat layouts.
While I am currently happy resident of Pride Purple project, my first impression about Park Connect is that it has very compact size. ~750 carpet is too compact for 2bhk. In my experience 2bhk having carpet area of atleast ~820-850 can be called as adequate. Thus I wanted to see the layout.
So I will suggest you to cross check this apect carefully. Also, please check if other projects in vacinity offer bigger carpet area. You can live withiout an amenity but small area is a pain you feel 24X7.CommentQuote1Flag
- On upcoming saturday sunday there is a launch for this project, Please help me review this propertyCommentQuote0Flag
- Can anyone tell us if any light and water issues in Marunju village gram panchyat ??CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi There,
Did you paid token amount already? I have a feeling that they might extend the booking period for a month or 15 days. Please let me know what you decide regarding this property. I have not yet come into any conclusion whether to book or stay away.CommentQuote1Flag
- Is this worth property to buy ? Need feedback please. I am planning to attend their launch event happening this weekend. Can anyone contact me who have already purchased a token.CommentQuote0Flag
- Please note -
Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.CommentQuote0Flag
- Good thing which I have noticed regarding this property is:
1.Finest location :=> it has direct connectivity to hinjewadi phase 2, Metro station is coming near pall corporation (near iamsterdam ).
2.Budget:=> if you compare project in near hinjewadi phase 1 or near laxmi chowk, near vinode nagar, all project cost 60-65 lacs for 700Sqft 2BHK homes,
but this builder is giving you all the amenities within 56-59 Lac for around 700Sqft.
3. Appreciation : This area is under development, most of the land is own by PRIDE purple group only. and since Marunji link road constructed, this property has a good value. will be appreciated in future. Laxmi chowk is upcoming commercial circle in Hinjewadi area.
4. Good climate & Noise free:=> Since it is away from hinjewadi main road so we can get sort of relief from traffic noise.
Since I am working in hinjewadi. so I know whether is superb cool here during monsoon/rainy season.
5. Good Builder, Quality work and money in secure hand :=> Since Pride group is a big name, so you do not worry about any possession, building quality work and rest of promises. Pride group is known for giving best amenities.
Things which I am worried or not clear to me: =>
1. Security => in late night I feel this road is not much secure. hope some development will happen till 2022, and things will improve.
2. Water & electricity issue: frequent power cut in this area in rainy season. this area is not hinjewadi, not under PCMC limit, so no water supply from corporation.
and one more thing which I have heard but not sure, this area is not under PMRDA limit. it is under Marunji gram panchyaat.
3. This plot is road touch but they are constructing society in middle of plot, what will come in front side of plot and back side of plot, we don't know.
4. They are saying second connectivity to the society is from Wipro circle(Panjabi Rasoi restro). this road is not cleary section particularly for this society. so doubt about second connectivity to society.
This is my personal observation Guys, Feel free to correct me.CommentQuote1Flag
- Anybody booked flat in park connect?? What was the opening rate??CommentQuote0Flag
- Anybody booked flat in park connect??CommentQuote0Flag
- I have booked flat in this soceity. No update for the agreement, anyone got call from builder?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi, We have also booked a flat in Park-Connect and getting frequent calls from builder's team regarding the agreement. Can anyone please confirm in case if you have proceeded for the agreement.CommentQuote0Flag
- 60+ lakhs is too much to ask for a small 700 sq ft flat. Builders like Kohinoor, Megapolis , Mittal etc. are launching same 700 sq ft size flat in range of 45-50 lakhs with same possession timeline i.e 2022. If you see their planning for that land size pride purple will come up with 4 more cluster containing 6 buildings each. So, I don't know how much 60 lakh will appreciate . People will prefer buying new flat in new cluster.CommentQuote1Flag
- Yes agree, 60+ Lacs for 2BHK (700sqft) is too much, the opening price was decent but if you add Garden facing charges and fucking floor rise, it goes beyond 60Lacs.Originally Posted by Gandhi60+ lakhs is too much to ask for a small 700 sq ft flat. Builders like Kohinoor, Megapolis , Mittal etc. are launching same 700 sq ft size flat in range of 45-50 lakhs with same possession timeline i.e 2022. If you see their planning for that land size pride purple will come up with 4 more cluster containing 6 buildings each. So, I don't know how much 60 lakh will appreciate . People will prefer buying new flat in new cluster.CommentQuote0Flag
- There is a new launch, Park Astra next to Park Connect. But I think they have dropped the prices and giving schemes like 20-80% scheme. I am not sure if it is launched or will be launched. Any idea about this project?CommentQuote0Flag