42 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Park Connect in Hinjewadi, Pune

Anybody booked flat in park connect??

Comment

I have booked flat in this soceity. No update for the agreement, anyone got call from builder?

Comment

• Gandhi
        Gandhi commented
        Editing a comment
        I also booked here but they are waiting for some sanction. Agreement can be done only after that. Now I am not sure shall I go ahead with them or not. 60 lakhs for 720 sq ft carpet area is pricy for sure but in hinjewadi every builder like vilas javedkar, TCG etc. is quoting same price

Hi, We have also booked a flat in Park-Connect and getting frequent calls from builder's team regarding the agreement. Can anyone please confirm in case if you have proceeded for the agreement.

Comment

• Gandhi
        Gandhi commented
        Editing a comment
        Check on maharera website. They have permission till 11th floor only. Ask them to get the sanction and update on rera website. They launched project in June and still did not start the construction.

• anmol sharma
        anmol sharma commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello guys, the latest communication from builder said they have officially received sanctions for higher floors for building G, H, I, J, K,L

60+ lakhs is too much to ask for a small 700 sq ft flat. Builders like Kohinoor, Megapolis , Mittal etc. are launching same 700 sq ft size flat in range of 45-50 lakhs with same possession timeline i.e 2022. If you see their planning for that land size pride purple will come up with 4 more cluster containing 6 buildings each. So, I don't know how much 60 lakh will appreciate . People will prefer buying new flat in new cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by Gandhi View Post
        60+ lakhs is too much to ask for a small 700 sq ft flat. Builders like Kohinoor, Megapolis , Mittal etc. are launching same 700 sq ft size flat in range of 45-50 lakhs with same possession timeline i.e 2022. If you see their planning for that land size pride purple will come up with 4 more cluster containing 6 buildings each. So, I don't know how much 60 lakh will appreciate . People will prefer buying new flat in new cluster.
        Yes agree, 60+ Lacs for 2BHK (700sqft) is too much, the opening price was decent but if you add Garden facing charges and fucking floor rise, it goes beyond 60Lacs.

Comment

There is a new launch, Park Astra next to Park Connect. But I think they have dropped the prices and giving schemes like 20-80% scheme. I am not sure if it is launched or will be launched. Any idea about this project?

Comment

• vaishali19vish
            vaishali19vish commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello! I also visited there yesterday. They are charging 70lacs for 3 BHK with 800 something carpet area. And rates will increase with floor rise.Please tell me how is this area and also I have found that this property is under litigation.

@Vaishali - Did you see any construction for Park connect? They told me that already three floors have been built. Also, wasn't aware of the litigation part.

Comment

Originally posted by arch.shitut View Post
            @Vaishali - Did you see any construction for Park connect? They told me that already three floors have been built. Also, wasn't aware of the litigation part.
            I have also booked flat in park astra & given token amount 1 lakh month ago but worried about the litigation. As builder said they have won the case and shared one document with me. In that document their advocate has put builder positive sides & don't see any judge signature on that doc. Builder is assuring that they will take care of this case and will mention in written in agreement. Builder also mentioned that there were some litigation in park Ivory and still people are living their happily. I am confused & thinking whether should I continue with park astra or cancel the booking. Kindly advise. Your opinions will be really helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdreamer2025 View Post
              Originally posted by arch.shitut View Post
              I have also booked flat in park astra & given token amount 1 lakh month ago but worried about the litigation. As builder said they have won the case and shared one document with me. In that document their advocate has put builder positive sides & don't see any judge signature on that doc. Builder is assuring that they will take care of this case and will mention in written in agreement. Builder also mentioned that there were some litigation in park Ivory and still people are living their happily. I am confused & thinking whether should I continue with park astra or cancel the booking. Kindly advise. Your opinions will be really helpful.
              SBI APF Number for park astra is in progress. I asked builder that once APF approved, I'll transfer stamp duty and agreement amount but they are not ready & said that it's not in company policy & can cancel the flat booking

Comment

• arch.shitut
                arch.shitut commented
                Editing a comment
                I think it is fine to do registration, at least you will have government documents and proof that you purchased flat here. This way if anything goes wrong you can fight against them. Did you get a chance to visit the site?

I am looking to Buy 3 BHK in Park Astra. Can someone please guide on litigation part?
              Last edited October 19 2020, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X