Upcoming innovative cost-friendly 12 BHK projects in the Ravet area in Pune

Last updated: June 1 2019
2 | Posts
229 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming innovative cost-friendly 12 BHK projects in the Ravet area in Pune

Looking for really exciting and modern upcoming projects in the rapidly developing Ravet Area which are cost-friendly and rich in amenities. Location is always of prime significance, along with connectivity to basic necesities.

Re : Upcoming innovative cost-friendly 12 BHK projects in the Ravet area in Pune

Arun developers are really trusted developers with their name spread across the PCMC area , and they have been in the business since a very long time making them reliable and experienced. They have recently started out with multiple projects in the Ravet area which have gained much attention .

Their upcoming project ARUN AION is a must-see which has multiple amenities and is a real value for money.

http://www.arundevelopers.com/our-pr...ects/arun-aion

However this is just under construction and I am unsure about its completion date and that seems the only drawback .

Comment

• msingh93774
      msingh93774 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes . I agree with Arun Developers.However, I am aware of Some customers facing slight problems, but the bright side was that the developers resolve it asap.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X