Last updated: May 27 2020
16 | Posts
2915 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yashone Wakad Central by Vilas Javdekar Developers in Wakad, Pune

Hi All,

Has anyone given the token amount for Yashone Wakad Central by Vilas Javdekar - a new project in Wakad, Datta Mandir Road? Project launch date is 23rd June. Any reviews about the project?
    Last edited June 17 2019, 02:41 PM.

Re : Yashone Wakad Central by Vilas Javdekar Developers in Wakad, Pune

Just curious..why to go for tokken ? Why to que up? 1000 of apartments available under construction or ready possesions? With much better quality and price then javdekar. Its just sales trick to create rush and make people book in rush. No sample flat no brouchure no perfect and complete information about project,,sorry to say but with out all this info if we book,,,its like foolest thing. Its just like blind affection. Even he mis guide with carpet and price in tokken period

Just my personal opinion.

Comment

• pravinwadika
      pravinwadika commented
      Editing a comment
      The problem is choice. Ready possession flats are bad inventory. Rarely you get choice. On launch you get choice. Other builder always say that all flats are booked & play sales gimmick. I agree with this rush game but you can deny the offer and walk from there.
      Last edited June 21 2019, 03:21 PM.

• jayesh24
      jayesh24 commented
      Editing a comment
      @pravinwadika , i agree about inventory, but how much should be hype the project which do not share all details of project before collecting our cheque? i am not against launch booking, but at-least builder should come up with all required details before collecting any money. we are ourself spooling the builders.
      and to be honest our decisions are many times influenced, at the time of launch we see the rush of token buyers, we get influenced to book seeing the rush, we are given 5 mins to decide to buy or not to buy, and our decision may go wrong with floor or terrace odd of even, etc....so am against such policy.

• pravinwadika
      pravinwadika commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree Jayesh. It is always demand and supply & recession in IT. Maha Rera changed the complete picture to sell the flat. Now it is easy to check project before it gets launched. Earlier it was not possible. Now builder has to give possession in time and he can not keep the inventory with him as he has to pay the 70% as rent. Builder is coming with new way to sell the flat. I totally agree buying a flat in 5 minute is the most stupid thing if you do not have knowledge about area, directions, layout understanding and you should not get caught in this trap. It is like a lottery.
      Last edited June 21 2019, 07:22 PM.

I am also looking for more details of YashONE Wakad Central project. Also, if there is any other property in this area compare to YashONE, which we can look for?
    Last edited June 19 2019, 09:40 AM.

Comment

I took the token as token is refundable. If you do not like the flat then you will get refund as builder promised. I can tell on monday about how many days it will take to get refund. You have to give 50k to builder for a month almost. Area has shabby part around it and it has already tall building beside to it which is kind of disadvantage.

Comment

• yogeshkamble
        yogeshkamble commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi can you please share details how much they prizing and carpet?

• yo.joshi3
        yo.joshi3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Have u purchased flat??

Please note -

Whats-app/Facebook/Google Group Links
      Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.

Personal Information
      Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Its one of the worst projects in terms of surroundings. All sides are occupied by slums. When i went to enquire in the month of Jan, sales lady told me that 4 flats are available and remaining are sold out. This is a big joke and new marketing tactic by builders to show that there is project is good and sold out.

Comment

Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X