Vision Ace in Tathawade, Pune

Last updated: December 19 2019
12 | Posts
2113 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vision Ace in Tathawade, Pune

Is anyone planning to buy flat in Vision Ace ,tathawade.please let me know .we want to buy a falt there.yesterday we had a visit over there.as per their explainations everything seems great but when we look at the construction no hopes of posession will be in 2020.so please kindly someone let us know about the project if anyone visited there or if anyone already bought or planning to buy.and the builders are siddhivinayak groups and jhamtani group.
    Last edited July 8 2019, 05:26 PM.

Re : Vision Ace in Tathawade, Pune

Visit ace almighty and u will have best review of project, and also siddhivinayaks track is not great

Comment

I am also planning to buy.Their ongoiong 2BHK and 1BHK Scheme almost booked.New 2BHK and 2.5BHK soon to be launch.Also Proposed DMART inside their Commerical inside this Gated Community.

Comment

What are the price range in this project?

Comment

Location is great, not sure about builder. Open space appears limited for car parking. As I remember, toilet entrance is through the bedroom, so not accessible, limited.
          Last edited July 26 2019, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Password
            Password commented
            Editing a comment
            Not sure about Parking.But saw the Flat plan and Show flat also The toilet entrance is through not bedroom.Its like any other normal 2 Bhk Flat Plan

Ace Augusta is one of the project of same builder. It is of only 1 building of 21 floors. 1.5 years ago they constructed till 14-15 floors. Most of the nearby projects were not even started at that time. Today if you come and see there..The nearby societies have already started giving possessions . But, here only floors have increased everything else is same as 2 yrs ago.

16-21 floor flats have not yet got NOC. Till the time they do not get NOC. They won't be able to give possession for any flat in entire building.

The builder has launched new projects and focusing their sale but you will hardly find any labourers working here in Ace Augusta in weekdays or weekends.

One of the sales guy sent written email to a flat buyer that they are having water supply. But, there is no water supply here. Nor builder is providing any water tanker facility.

It's an uderconstruction flat but no GST benefit is being provided to the buyers.The sales guy who stays here commit something to customers then they are moved to new project, they hardly pickup calls. And the new sales guy is only interested in taking Demand/payments as instructed by higher management and there is no relaxation, they chase like any thing and send fine notices.

I persionally visited few other projects like Land Breeze, My Homes of Punawale and talked to the buyers there. They say that they are never being harassed as far as subsequent payments are concerned. Even there are many who have done payments after getting possession of flat.

Comment

I have visited Vision Ace this week and here are my reviews

I would suggest don't buy it with following reasons

1. They are charging rate of Wakad, which is not worth.

2. Though their sales team will tell you the project area around 8-9 acres but actual residental area of scheme is 3 acres considering that rest area is for commecials development like Dmart, which will make the place crowded..

3. IT will be very crowded place. Withing 3 acres area, there are 4 buildings consists of 450 flats. if you consider per flat 3 persons then there will be around 1350 people. You will not find any space to breathe.

They are providing various automation like AI based tools but do we really want it? also due to this, it will have higher maintenance cost, though they will say it will save the electricity but you can calculate it.

Comment

• Password
              Password commented
              Editing a comment
              What cost are they quoting for 2bhk and 3bhk?

A wise person would NOT trust sales team and would read reviews of Ace Alimighty, Ace Augusta and will STAY AWAY from Ace/Jhamatani Group's all projects.

Comment

Avoid buying a flat in vision ace.They are fooling. There are 2 phase but the garden area is very small its only 950 Sqft. Whatever you are seeing in the brochure its just a picture in reality its completely going to be different.If you want to have more space for garden area look for some other societies.

Also the rates are too high. Avoid wasting your money. The builders are business oriented. They don't want to provide free space to customers.Guys trust me this society is going to be very congested.Don't believe on what they are showing its just a picture.

Comment

• mgkuber
                mgkuber commented
                Editing a comment
                you are right.... also ask victims of Ace Almighty...they had shown lot of great things in brochure and sales team was very good at lying but they did NOT deliver what was promised and shown in brochure to customers.. CHEATERS!
            Tags: None
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X