Last updated: August 19 2019
3 | Posts
562 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wakad Vs Undri, Pune

Hi guys,

I will be shifting to Pune next year. I have a budget of 80-90 lakhs for a 3 bhk. I kindly seek your advice and guidance as to which area I should move. My requirements are 3 bhk with all the amentiies, "affordable" CBSE school nearby. I have been to Undri but it seems infra there will take lot of time to fully develop. My friends have suggested me Wakad, Baner, Ravet. Please guide and advice me. Thanks a lot for your help in advance!!!
    Last edited July 28 2019, 07:40 PM.

Re : Wakad Vs Undri, Pune

Hadapsar is a good option to consider, projects around Amanora if you want to have "affordable" maintenance

Comment

I would suggest you buy 3 BHK flat in Kharadi area where the infrastructure such as roads, water and other resources are optimum. There are CBSE schools in Kharadi like Podar International School, Oxford School and many other which are affordable. Kharadi is also an IT hub of East Pune where MNCs have their offices. Also proximity to airport - 8 KM, railway staion - 12 KM is closer compared to other areas and reknowned hospitals such as Columbia Asia Hospital are under 3 KM distance. You can get a spacious 3 BHK flat withing your budget in Kharadi Pune. You can check out Ganga Platino project by Goel Ganga Developments which is situated at the location suitable for your requirements.

Comment

Wakad & Undri are poles apart. No comparision. Wakad has upcoming metro, already has malls, Phoenix market city coming up, Hyperloop line with direct connectivity to Central Mumbai coming up, so many things. You cannot compare Wakad to Undri. Undri has nothing, no future.

Comment

Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X