How's Godrej Hillside in Mahalunge, Pune. First time buyer looking for self use. Currently not in Pune. Is there any water problem in Mahalunge? How is the future prospect of this project?
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Aditya
    How's Godrej Hillside in Mahalunge, Pune. First time buyer looking for self use. Currently not in Pune. Is there any water problem in Mahalunge? How is the future prospect of this project?

Too outskirts and pricey...you can easily get at similar price in Ravet/Tathawade...Lot of supply to come up here....don't see any future appreciation..
    CommentQuote
  • As per the location its too pricey. But that is how Godrej has been. You can find details below.

*Configurations*

1BHK - 458 sqft

2BHK - 681 sqft

3BHK - 874sqft

*1BHK - 39 lakhs All Inc*

- Total 3 Decks on All Floors

- 2 Private Terrace - Living Room / Master Bedroom ( 6*4)sqft

- Dry Balcony for Kitchen

- 0 Wastage Area

- Cross Ventilation

- Living (145sqft) | Kitchen (10*7) | Bedroom ( 10*10) approx+ *Additional Terrace & Dry Balcony Area*

*2BHK -59 lakhs All Inc*

- Total 3 Decks on All Floors

-0 Wastage Area

- Cross Ventilation

- Living (165sqft) | Kitchen (10*7) | Master Bedroom ( 11*11.5) | Bedroom (11*10)approx+ *Additional Terrace & Dry Balcony Area*

*3BHK- 76 lakhs All Inc*

- Total 3 Decks & 1 Juliet Balcony on All Floors

- 1 Juliet Balcony on Common Room

-0 Wastage Area

- Cross Ventilation

- Living (187sqft) | Kitchen (10*7) |Master Bedroom (10*12.5) | Bedroom ( 11*9) approx+ *Additional Terrace & Dry Balcony Area*
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • utkarsh0912619 months ago
      Is there any problem with Land acquisition by Godrej in same?
  • Even I am planning to buy the same. Plz suggest
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • RRRrao8 months ago
      link is not working.
      please download and put it here to let us know exact details
  • I talked to almost all the projects and here are my obeservations.

Please let me know where I am incorrect or if forum memebers have any clarity.

1. Each one of them are claiming that there would be a township, which belongs to neither Godrej, VTP etc. Who will maintain it , who will develop it? Since the waterfront belongs to neither Godrej or VTP? For example the 'heritage bridge'.

2. One of them was claiming about hyperloop. Hyperloop has not been fully developed as a technology yet, forget about its maturity. It has not even been tested for any civilian purpose, not only in India, but not anywhere in the world.

3. Pricing of Godrej is comparable to others, so no issues on that.

4. The Towers in Godrej are too congested as compared to others.

5. Each builder has different version of amenities of the township.

CommentQuote
  • Anyone booked yet ? They are saying they don't have 1 BHK available in any of the tower ( t1, T2 or T3 ) , Is that correct ?
    CommentQuote
  • They are launching Hillside 2 in feb 2020 and have started to take tokens for it. Anyone booked in Hillside 1, Please share the experience also needed feedback of project/location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anic21
    They are launching Hillside 2 in feb 2020 and have started to take tokens for it. Anyone booked in Hillside 1, Please share the experience also needed feedback of project/location.

Most of hinjewadi is available at this rate, why will someone buy in so outskirts at this price ? Travel will make life hell, unless u work in panvel/belapur and travel to bombay daily..but then you can buy at panvel at same rates..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Consumer890
    Originally Posted by anic21
    They are launching Hillside 2 in feb 2020 and have started to take tokens for it. Anyone booked in Hillside 1, Please share the experience also needed feedback of project/location.

Most of hinjewadi is available at this rate, why will someone buy in so outskirts at this price ? Travel will make life hell, unless u work in panvel/belapur and travel to bombay daily..but then you can buy at panvel at same rates..
    I think you have mistaken godrej hillside(Mahalunge) with godrej Forest Groves (Mamurdi). Godrej hillside is in Mahalunge which is just near to new planned Hitech City.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • maniiitb4 months ago
      i visited godrej as my 1st site for buying home, there price is too high for the area in which they are developing.
      there sales person was good and there setup was too corporate like will all ACs and sitting tables etc. but they didn't bothered to make a show flat kind of thing for 1st home buyers like me. and the end i wondered how a 2bhk can be made in such a small carpet without looking conjusted.
      all you give is a premium for brand like godrej and all the invester crowd buy there homes like hot cakes.
  • @maniiitb I agree they dont show sample flats as people buy flats even without seeing sample flats.
    CommentQuote
  • It seems that Godrej Hillside2 project is about to launch on Feb 22. Currently it is in Prelaunch state. Does anyone of you have visited the site recently or booked by paying tokent amount? Please share your experience with this group.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krish15
    It seems that Godrej Hillside2 project is about to launch on Feb 22. Currently it is in Prelaunch state. Does anyone of you have visited the site recently or booked by paying tokent amount? Please share your experience with this group.
    I have visited it and booked the token for the same. As per me this project has good investment potential as it is very near to Hinjewadi Phase 1 & Baner. It is an integrated township so its a good project for end use as well.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • krish153 months ago
      I visited the site yesterday and got to know that there are floor rise charges involved, Also cost of maintainence will be high considering this is a township maintainence (5000-6000 per month for 2 bhk). So even though someone book during prelaunch phase floor you wont be exempted from floor rise charges. Project location is good and has potential development, price seems to be overpriced..
  • @krish15 I just confirmed with my RM and he told me there is no floor charge as such. They are charging 59.8L all inclusive for 2BHk and giving 2Lakh discount on prelaunch and maintennance will be around Rs. 5-6 per sq.ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Please note - Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • MANOJa3 months ago
      It was like sharing the link in an indirect way.
  • Originally Posted by utkarsh091261
    Even I am planning to buy the same. Plz suggest
    Did you buy or changed your decision lately. Pls let me know.

Did you buy?
    CommentQuote