Collapse

can builder charge penalty for cancellation of token amount for flat booking

Last updated: August 28 2019
1 | Posts
175 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can builder charge penalty for cancellation of token amount for flat booking

i had booked a property in pune vadgaon area grampanchayat zone by giving token amount 20k. that time builder said that they had tie up with finance services they will easily provide you loan at the rate of interest 10.50%

when i started for loan procedure after few day the financial services said that they got mail to stop funding in grampanchayat zone.so now they cant provide me loan, when i disscused this thing with builder they said that dont worry we have many option ,now they got another finance department they will ready to provide me loan but the rate of interested is now 12.50 which is 2.5% more than previous one.

now i dont want this loan in12.5% rate of interest, when told builder about cancellation of booking they said that we cant return your token amount it is our policy.i said this is not my fault but they said we cant give you your money back.

i had not signed any kind of documents with builder nor any cancellation policy paper. i have my receipt of token amount 20k. so what i can do to get my money back..

Re : can builder charge penalty for cancellation of token amount for flat booking

Can u name the Builder & the Project? An thread may already exist on the Project and there could be other members facing similar issues. If an thread on the Project exists already, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X