Kohinoor Sapphire ( All Phases) in Tathawade, Pune

Last updated: October 24 2020
13 | Posts
1903 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kohinoor Sapphire ( All Phases) in Tathawade, Pune

Kohinoor group has launched new project Kohinooor Sapphire in Tathwade. Can anyone help with the details of project & reviews about the builder, previous Kohinoor project, location, etc?
    Last edited September 17 2019, 09:46 PM.

Re : Kohinoor Sapphire ( All Phases) in Tathawade, Pune

Hi, I got total 6 calls from different channel partners. everyone asking for 1 lakh non deposit cheque for token. I checked site, looks OK. How much they are offering to you for 2 BHK of 723 carpet?
    Last edited September 20 2019, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• jungle_king
      jungle_king commented
      Editing a comment
      They are not telling which floor and bldg flats are available. Just asking booking check and they saying will allot post launch.

I also visited the site last week, location is good in terms of connectivity (between Express way & Aundh-Ravet BRT lane).

They are offering range of 45 to 53 Lacs (still it is not confirmed).

I would like to know the feedback of Kohinoor builder and construction quality. Advices from experts are most welcome!

Comment

Please share the details of this project, if you got any.

Comment

I got floor plan but my calc shows total carpet area as 679 sqft but they show it as 723. for 18 *11 living room flat.

location is good. but not able to understand how Spacious or cramped it will be.
        anyone visiting this weekend on 29 - they will have sample flat ready. If you are visiting please share photos of sample flat.

Comment

• rupalig22
          rupalig22 commented
          Editing a comment
          I am also skeptical about the carpet area quoted by the builder. 724 doesn't seems to be promising as per the calc.

Initially they mentioned of 4 flats per floor, but there are 8 with -724 & 655 carpet area.

Pls share the details and other factors who visited the site recently. Thanks!

Comment

Do let me know if anyone has booked a 2bhk flat.i am keen to finalize it soon.your inputs are appreciated .

My question

1.any known issues

2.m a newbie in real estate hence wanted to know is the builder reliable.though have heard Kohinoor group but would like to know from u guys

Comment

Please let me know if anyone booked the flat in Kohinoor Sapphire? Price and builder review?
            Last edited October 19 2020, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Hi,

Even I am looking at this project and multiple others. Can we connect on private chat and form a group and keep looking for good deals?

Comment

Please note -

Personal Information
                Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X