Sort by :
Filter by :
- What are the room sizes and costs?CommentQuote0Flag
- I'm also planningCommentQuote0Flag
- anyone booked a flat here despite the litigation ?CommentQuote1Flag
- I have visited Metro Life scheme last week and here are my reviews
I would suggest don't buy it with following reasons
1. Litigation against ther project. You can check on RERA site.
2. They are charging rate of Wakad, which is not worth.
3. Though their sales team will tell you the project area around 8-9 acres but actual area of scheme is 4.5 acres considering that rest area is for commecials development, which is of no use.
4. IT will be very crowded place. Withing 4.5 area, total flats are 576 approx. As of now they have opned only D building which has 144 flats
5. if you see, Their 3 BHK layout, it is actually 2.5 bhk considering one room is of size 8X9. so it is not actually a 3 BHK.CommentQuote0Flag
- Anybody booked please let me know we can form WhatsApp group and can stay updated for latest updates for project. There is litigation on this project. I booked because I liked the floor plan I am confused about litigationCommentQuote0Flag
- Please note - Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.CommentQuote0Flag