Last updated: 4 weeks ago
17 | Posts
851 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legacy Aeon in Baner, Pune

Hello,

anybody booked flat at legacy Aeon , Baner? Is there any whatsapp group for buyers.

I am planning to book there but the price is quite high and not sure how much they would negotiate.
    Last edited January 19 2020, 12:06 PM.

Re : Legacy Aeon in Baner, Pune

Please note -

Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Visited project last month .location is good but approch road is concern plus they have quoted very high price .

Comment

Dont go with this Project , Please check documents before you book a flat. They are quoting very high price if you compare other sites within 2 KMS in this area even approach road is not there. I asked them on price and their answer is awesome. Sales person told me the land cost is very high in this area. I am aware about price because I am staying in this area since 2010. they just have attitude that you can not buy this property.

Last edited April 10 2020, 12:37 PM.

Comment

alto1935 true, very high price.. 1Cr + and approach road is not there at all.. very small lane exists,

Comment

visited the property yesterday. Seems approach road is available..
            One through Baner road, around 400m from main baner road , and another via Balewadi highstreet, next to Siemens company
            price quoted was 1.45 CR negotiable for a 3bhk...

Comment

Negotiate it hard ... in July month they were ready upto 1.28 CR in lockdown

Comment

• raghuttam88
                raghuttam88 commented
                Editing a comment
                for 3 bhk?

• vhdlrgec
                vhdlrgec commented
                Editing a comment
                raghuttam88 - It was for 3BHK. overall layout is OK but there is almost No amenities

• raghuttam88
                raghuttam88 commented
                Editing a comment
                vhdlrgec they do have a avg sized pool, and some play space which is good enough. the only challenge is their possession timeline of Dec 2023 according to RERA. but the flats are open on both sides which is great

They say 1.25-1.28 is impossible even after hard negotiation..

Comment

Now as real estate transactions are back on track builders in general wont negotiate. Specifically areas like baner and surrounding where very few projects are going on. I am pretty sure with reduced stamp duty they will wait till March and will try to encash as much as possible. It all depends on project response. If its good and they are able to convert even half of the deals then dont expect super negotiation. Probably from 1.45 they will come to 1.35.
                The possession as per Rera is after 3 years. Dont believe builder if he says he will deliver in 2 years. Whats written on agreement matters. And RERA date will always supercede agreement date. Dont believe if they say thats not the case.
                Sales guys say anything. And in general after a year or so they change and wont honor previous commitment.
                You will also pay PEMI for 2-3 years. Assuming you are taking 80L loan you will end up paying 12-18L
                If builder is good financially he wont budge. I have seen lot of cases where they just dont budge. Take it or leave it. And now a days only builders with good cashflow survive.
                If you really like project go for it.

Comment

• raghuttam88
                  raghuttam88 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  the builder says that he will give us a written confirmation april 2022 possession deadline, failing which they will be liable to pay a monthly rent starting 1st may 2022..this guarantee will not be on the rera agreement as he said they have to stick to proper guidelines, but on registration form.

they showed me house sale numbers as well in Excel which looked legit, but offcourse i cannot guarantee if it has been made up..

waht you say about the EMIs on loan is very true, but no ready possession flats that fit my budget are currently avaialable in baner area..
                  its also true that their rera date is Dec 2023 which could be moved to 2024 as well per new pandemic guidelines from rera..

• Rohit Pandey
                  Rohit Pandey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You can cross verify the booking by checking RERA website as well as from IGR site for registration

• bechkam7
                  bechkam7 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Rohit Pandey In general RERA website is not updated that frequently. It all depends on builder.

raghuttam88 See if you really like the flat then go for it. Else wait for some time, accumulate good cash and then book.
                  RE prices are marginally increasing 1-2% max a year. Most of the prices are same. You can keep that cash in liquid fund and it will increase proportinally.
                  I have booked in kalpataru exquisite and the prices for 4th tower is still same as it was for 3rd tower 2 years back.
                  I agree flat with builders with good layouts get sold more quickly. especially higher floor and garden facing ones. You can wait until a new project comes. Baner/Balewadi area will see a lot of projects in coming years. There will be premium tags as 1100 sq ft will atleast go for 1.30. This will be in almost every builder case.
                  But I will suggest dont strech your budget dude if you really cant. Its not worth. The mental agony which you face later is terrible. I have experienced this once.
                  All the best.

It might not be possible now as market sentiments in July and now is very different. In July they were very desperate to sale the flats not sure about current scenario.

Comment

Tags: None
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X