Last updated: February 20 2020
3 | Posts
272 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pune : Kharadi 2 Bhk RTM by 2021 under 65L - Suggestions required

Hi ,

looking for a 2bhk in Kharadi area under 65l for self use next year . I have a 3bhk in Orange County that I wont be selling or renting . I just want to move to KharadI because I hate the 3 hour daily commute and my kid's school (Kothari). So my research so far has thrown up following options and looking for some suggestions from you knowledgeable folks .

1. vtp Pegasus : 2 bhk in Beaumond fits the bill , it's large and ready to move in 2021 but I don't want to move into the tower built by Kumar t4 . Also road connectivity is not great and will deteriorate during monsoon. No shops around and there may not be any domestic help available in 2021 , possibly no amenities too . If I move into T5 or T3 in 2022 I'd have to shell out 3 lakhs as rent for 1 year because i must move next year .

2. Majestique towers : offers most sq ft per money but growth potential is less compared to vtp , don't know about water , power etc and late 2022 possession

3. Gera WOJ : safer bet compared to Majestique as it's a bigger builder but not sure about the promises of having celebrities teaching my kid how to swim , dance and sing. I don't want to pay premium price for having some academy there which my child may never want to avail . Paying crazy money to the school anyway.

4. Riverdale : our of my budget but there is a 1 bhk garden flat that I really love but not sure if 1 bhk is ok for a family or justifies the price tag of 70 Lakhs

5. Zen estates : seems like a good deal but may get congested and doesn't offer podium parking or other goodies . What is the feedback on the builder , I've heard of other builders in this list but don't know much about Mahalakshmi group
    Last edited February 19 2020, 11:25 PM.

Re : Pune : Kharadi 2 Bhk RTM by 2021 under 65L - Suggestions required

Check out Nyati Elysia

Comment

Re : Pune : Kharadi 2 Bhk RTM by 2021 under 65L - Suggestions required

Dont go for VTP pegasus as connectivity issue wont be solved anytime soon (may take 10 more years due to multiple impediments in land acquisition). You can consider rest from the list. Also you can also have a look at few good project in Wagholi/Vadgaon sheri too.

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X