Last updated: 3 weeks ago
27 | Posts
1307 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pride Purple Park Astra in Hinjewadi

Hi All,

i am planning to invest in 3 BHK 880 SQFT of Park Astra new project just launched but i am not sure about delivery of this project by 2023 Decemeber.

Any feedback on this project and builder? it will really help me to make my decision
    Last edited June 14 2020, 06:32 AM.

Re : Pride Purple Park Astra in Hinjewadi

Pride Purple is a reputed builder in Pune. The completion date of said project is 2024 Dec as per RERA.

Comment

• sachingarg1
      sachingarg1 commented
      Editing a comment
      So i took a token in this project and as per there agreement, they have mentioned DEC 2023 with another 6 month grace period.

• monika3471
      monika3471 commented
      Editing a comment
      yes they have mentioned Dec2023 however if you check in RERA it is Dec2024. I am also a token holder of 3bhk 880carpet area.

• sachingarg1
      sachingarg1 commented
      Editing a comment
      monika3471, i agree that in RERA, it is mentioned as 2024. Also, i saw one litigation. any idea on that?

Pride is one of the few builders in pune who does not have a cash problem. Most of the builders have financial issues. Even reputed ones.
    Personally I dont like pride layout as he gives very small balcony. His hall and rooms are big because his balcony are 50-60 sq ft only. But some people like this as this increase actual carpet area.
    All his projects has almost same layout. No change.
    His building quality has mixed reviews on this forum. You can check other threads.
    One of my colleagues has a flat in pride ivory which has started construction in full swing in such situation as well.
    Hope this helps.

Comment

• sachingarg1
      sachingarg1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree, actually as of now i am living in Park Ivory and can see the construction quality. i was just worried if they can deliver as promised in this COVID situation

• bechkam7
      bechkam7 commented
      Editing a comment
      COVID is very uncertain. No one can say whats gonna happen next. Every builder has a different problem.
      You can check with Pride and ask them regarding this. I read in a newspaper that Pride is taking care of accommodation, food, etc for workers.
      Due to COVID..you can get an attractive deal though. You can consider the worst case scenario of getting possession in DEC 2023 and then calculating how much interest and all you will be paying and then decide.
      One more thing. Builder can extend the RERA date by a year. They have that option.
      All the best.

Are they negotiating? They have not reduced a single penny in covid situation for me. Anyone got good deal?

Comment

• sachingarg1
      sachingarg1 commented
      Editing a comment
      No. they are not negotiating. i asked for change in price structure as they were looking fr 45% by the time plinth completed and in COVID, i dont think its a good idea to invest 50% and wait for another 3 years for delivery. i decided to take money out as of now.

Originally posted by monika3471 View Post
    Pride Purple is a reputed builder in Pune. The completion date of said project is 2024 Dec as per RERA.
    I have also booked flat in park astra & given token amount 1 lakh month ago but worried about the litigation. As builder said they have won the case and shared one document with me. In that document their advocate has put builder positive sides & don't see any judge signature on that doc. Builder is assuring that they will take care of this case and will mention in written in agreement. Builder also mentioned that there were some litigation in park Ivory and still people are living their happily. I am confused & thinking whether should I continue with park astra or cancel the booking. Kindly advise. Your opinions will be really helpful.

Comment

• bigdreamer2025
      bigdreamer2025 commented
      Editing a comment
      SBI APF Number for park astra is in progress. I asked builder that once APF approved, I'll transfer stamp duty and agreement amount but they are not ready & said that it's not in company policy & can cancel the flat booking
      Last edited September 13 2020, 12:48 AM.

• vhdlrgec
      vhdlrgec commented
      Editing a comment
      in general SBI API is assurance that everything is legally OK.
      BUt it is also true that if any privet bank approve the project in 15 days for same project SBI needs min 2-3 Months.

• bigdreamer2025
      bigdreamer2025 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your reply. HDFC have approved APF & Axis Bank is also close to approve the APF for this Park Astra Porject.
      Last edited September 14 2020, 10:23 PM.

Builder is saying he will mention completion date as Dec 2023 in agreement, but in rera completetion date is June 2025. So legaly, by which date builder is bond to give the posession ?

Comment

• bechkam7
      bechkam7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Legally it will be June 2025. Agreement does not matter. I saw this first hand for Kalpataru Exquisite tower 1 buyer. Those who bought in 2015 had agreement date of 2018. Then rera came, the rera date was DEC 2019. Then kalpataru extended rera date by a year. Builders can exercise date extension if they have valid reason.
      Buyers argued on agreement date. Kalpataru said go to hell. do whatever you want. we will abide by rera date. Matter over. All money gone.

Then COVID came. As it is the RERA date went to June 2021. More misery.

Think and invest money. Even if you decide to challenge builder legally later its a painful and time consuming process..

You can say that Pride has good cash reserve. Lots of money.
      But thats what buyers in kalpataru went for and booked flat. Time can change anything.

• arpit2k
      arpit2k commented
      Editing a comment
      As per RERA law, Builder is bound by the possession date mentioned in agreement. Off coarse they can go beyond the date mentioned in agreement. In that case they have to pay interest on the money buyers have already paid them.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/wealth/real-estate/builders-give-home-buyers-one-deadline-and-rera-another-to-avoid-penalty-/articleshow/60507458.cms?from=mdr

They haven't mentioned anything about interest will paid if possession delayed.. Instead of that they have mentioned below things in agreement document.

The Promoter, based on the approved plans and specifications, assures to hand over possession of the said Flat/Apartment/Unit on Dec 31, 2023, along with the grace period of 6 months over and above the date mentioned herein. Provided that the Promoter shall be entitled to reasonable extension of time as agreed by and between the Allottee/Purchaser and the promoter for giving possession of the Flat / Apartment / Unit on the aforesaid date, and the same shall not include the period of extension given by the Authority for registration. Further, if the completion of building in which the Flat/Apartment/Unit is to be situated is delayed on account of- :

i.Non availability of steel, cement, other building material, water or electric
    supply.

ii. War, civil commotion or act of God.

iii. Any notice, order, rules, notification of the Government,

iv. Permission/NOC under Environment Clearance and/or other,

v. Public, court or Competent Authority.
    Changes in any Rules Regulations by laws of various statutory bodies and
    authorities from time to time then affecting the development and the project or
    unavailability of labour.

vi. Delay in grant of any NOC/permission/license/ connection installation of any
    services road NOC or completion certificate from Appropriate Authority the
    Promoters having complied with all requirements.

vii. Delay or default in payment of dues by the Purchaser/s under these presents
    (without prejudice to the right of Promoters to terminate this agreement under
    clause mentioned hereinabove

viii. Any extra work required to be carried out in the said accommodation as per the
    requirement and at the cost of the Purchaser/s.
    ix.
    x. Any circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter.
    Last edited September 28 2020, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• rushan9327
      rushan9327 commented
      Editing a comment
      Page 19, 11-3

Anyone knows that in which clause in agreement doc they have mentioned about litigation and builder will take care of that? Because I don't see anything mentioned in the agreement.
    Last edited September 26 2020, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• rushan9327
      rushan9327 commented
      Editing a comment
      Page 7, D4

I am also confused if I should go ahead with the agreement

I have created a whatsapp group. I believe it would be good if we all buyers can connect there and discuss our points. And also discuss them with the builder.

Comment

• bigdreamer2025
      bigdreamer2025 commented
      Editing a comment
      Please share WhatsApp group link

Is it worth to buy 3BHK (L) unit in park astra considering the litigation and rera date of June 2025. Sales team never disclosed rera date as 2025 and they kept on saying the rera of I and J unit to be Dec 2023. Please suggest

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X