Last updated: September 6 2020
7 | Posts
409 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 RLK Ready Possession Homes in Pashan

Friends ,

We are planning to shift from Delhi to Pune in September 20.

My husband got job opportunity in an IT Company in Baner - Pashan Link Road.

We have done our research of area and we have been suggested to explore

1. Amar Serenity

2. VTP Solitaire

3. Paranjape Cystal Towers

4. Jade

5. Beverly Hills

6. Ganga Acropolis

7. Aloha Towers

As we are new to the area would like to get your feedback on the above projects.Looking at current scenario would like to explore buying Ready Possesion apartment with Reputed Developer.

Thanking in Advance

Re : 3 RLK Ready Possession Homes in Pashan

I think you should consider Janki Rainbow as well

Comment

• Sarika Shah
      Sarika Shah commented
      Editing a comment
      Where is this project located...any idea why it is better than the projects i have shortlisted ie Amar Serenity, VTP Solitaire & Others

Dear Mrs. Shah,

I would siggest you to visit all these projects this wekend and let us know your feedback.

We are a group of 3 CA's and would like to explore buying 3 Bedroom ready posseision unit in Bane Pashan Link Road.

We can form a group and try to get a group discount from top 2 shortlisted developer.

Regards,

Dinesh Joshi

Comment

• Sarika Shah
      Sarika Shah commented
      Editing a comment
      Dear Dinesh Ji,

Thanks for your reply,will visit all these sites shortly.

If possible for you and your friends do try and visit these sites these weekend and post your feedback.

Sarika- if I were you, I would first move to Pune on rent and think of property purchase only when I am sure that I like the city/suburb/neighbourhood, maybe after 6-12 months of stay. Researching on the web is ok, but not sufficient to make such a decision.

The property market is not going anywhere in the next 1 year. Nor do I see a flash sale in the market.

Comment

Visited Amar Serenity Sales Office recently and had a long discussion with thier sales person,i have liked 1130 sqft carpet apartment .I was quoted 1.49 Crore.

The project is superb and all amenities ready with many people already staying in the project. I got an oppurtunity to interact with few existing clients staying in the project .

Now with revised Stamp Duty it could be one of the best option to buy since its Ready Possesion.

Any idea what will be the best closing price for this variant

Comment

• kumarpraveen
        kumarpraveen commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you check the slums surrounding the society? That was one of the main reasons i did not go for it 2 years back. I heard from my agent that they sold for 1.3cr
    Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X