All,

Did anyone visit the site? Any booked in a hurry? ;)
Read more
120 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I visted the site on Saturday. The location is good, behind Rosewood Hotel near Dange Chowk. It is a 5 acre project with 7 buildings of 11 stories completing by 2016 in phases. The most interesting aspects of this project I noticed is the curved and large balconies, 85 % to be paid by 5th Slab (!!!), NO swimming pool and maintenance at Rs. 3 / sft. (!!!)
    The base rate is same as of Greens by Gcorp next door -Rs.3950, who have now launched schemes of free (??) Volkawagan cars as prizes ... sign of better deals to come ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by andy1110
    I visted the site on Saturday. The location is good, behind Rosewood Hotel near Dange Chowk. It is a 5 acre project with 7 buildings of 11 stories completing by 2016 in phases. The most interesting aspects of this project I noticed is the curved and large balconies, 85 % to be paid by 5th Slab (!!!), NO swimming pool and maintenance at Rs. 3 / sft. (!!!)
    The base rate is same as of Greens by Gcorp next door -Rs.3950, who have now launched schemes of free (??) Volkawagan cars as prizes ... sign of better deals to come ?

Correct Andy!!!! I too have been to CASA7 behind Rosewood restaurant! When I visited at that time rate was affordable and it was 3450 !!! Yes it has single curved large balcony which will cover hall and bedroom(correct me if I am wrong) and yes there is no swiming pool and also payment schedule is as you mentioned 85 % to be paid by 5th Slab :). Another point I want to highlight over here is the floor rise, The floor rise is going to be same from 5th floor onwards. Say if for 6,7 and onwards the floor rise is 50 rs i.e base rate+50 Rs.(i.e 4000 for each floor).

One more thing the builder is going to provide grocery,medical and other shops on the ground floor on lease. This building will be built on 2 podium that means if you have bookd flat on 2nd floor then in that case you will be living on 4th floor.

The only reason I did not booked flat over there becuase this is the first construction of the builder which was major concern for me . This could be the risk that builder may not deliver upto the expectations. But on the other hand or +ve points the place or land belongs to the builder only so there won't be any issue for NA or NOC kind of things.

So calculate or analyze the risks and take decision accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • I have also visited Casa 7 but the builder seems to be new so not sure about quality, and whenever we ask them possession they just tell 2 years.. so it's also unsure. for 5 acres more than 600 flats looks cramped. and 2 BHK plans are extremely poor. Rather Greens by G corp looks good than this in every aspect.
    CommentQuote
  • I have also visited Casa 7 but the builder seems to be new so not sure about quality, and whenever we ask them possession they just tell 2 years.. so

hi prashantgtd.....it seems your information for slightly wrong. I did visit the site and was told that there are total of 440 flats in 7 buildings on a 5 acre plot which seems ok. what i found impressive was the landscape on two level podium which is vehicle free and rare commodity in the neighbourhood. Also most of the 2 bhk's were planned as garden facing.
    2 bhk (i was looking for the 1095 Sqft one) was garden facing with garden view from both bedrooms and the living as well. Also i found no passages, hence kind of less wastage of space. The only thing i did not like about that flat was the width of bedroom - too small compared to the living dining.

Yes the builder i new and hence is a issue to be worried for, but as somebody mentioned here, the land belong to the developer himself. so should not be an issue.

calculate ur risks and then make the right choice. I might go ahead with the booking here
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by peacemaker

Yes the builder i new and hence is a issue to be worried for, but as somebody mentioned here, the land belong to the developer himself. so should not be an issue.

how are these two things connected? owner + developer and goof quality construction...Danges are the gaavwalaas of thergaon / wakad, i will think twice before booking when there is nothing on ground, no previous track record.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ulhas_ahirrao
    how are these two things connected? owner + developer and goof quality construction...Danges are the gaavwalaas of thergaon / wakad, i will think twice before booking when there is nothing on ground, no previous track record.

+1. This is classic eg. of scorpio chap builder. They build not because they want to build but because the have the land. You will find many egs. of such scorpio chap builders in areas of Ambegaon, Sinhagad rd, Dhankavadi, Sanghvi. etc.

And as far as the ground floor shops being given on lease is concerned, this is also risky. Seen cases where the shop is rented out to chicken house or wine shop & all residents suffer. They can't complain to 3rd party in fear of builder trying to harass them until society is formed. Think about this too & if possible, see if builder is ready to give this in writing that shops won't be given for such stuff. Don't take such issues lightly man, they will be hell later if ignored today.

* PS:- Fancy name doesn't take away scorpio trademark.
    CommentQuote
  • scorpio chap builder

well realacres, I am not sure what you would do if you owned a prime piece of property of substancial size, worth more that 30 crores, but I see no harm in developing it on my own, if I had one.

anyways, As far as the renting of shops to chicken house or wine shop, this is a serious issue and anyone buying a flat here should make it a point to put it in agreement that these shops will be leased out only for use that shall in no way affect the peace and hygiene of the society.

everyone has his first time and i guess so does the owner in this case. again I would like to state it as somebody wisely has stated out - Calculate your individual risk and then make a wise choice.

I see nothing wrong in the product that is being offered, it is the credentials of the seller that one need to relook.

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Maintenance seems to be on the higher side. Rs. 3 psqft with no swimming pool? What does the project have to justify Rs. 3 psqft? I have seen big societies with 400 flats having swimming pool, STP plant, landscaping etc and have Rs. 2 psqft which too is slightly higher and can be reduced. It is quite possible that builder will manage the society for 2 yrs and milk the maintenance money of the residents. Anyway, take your own call.
    CommentQuote
  • CASA 7 is indeed an excellent project. The main part is the location, and the elevation which is eye catching. 11 store building with multi level covered car parking, WOW.. . 54000 sq.ft of landscape garden that too on podium...!!! booking confirmed...Amazing Locale..All elements, from views to layout, styling to finish, come together splendidly, in homes of rare distinction and class...
    CommentQuote
  • @yahoo_its_me

do you think that people are going to fall for your post? Anyone can easily make out that this post is by someone related to the builder or his broker.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yahoo its me
    CASA 7 is indeed an excellent project. The main part is the location, and the elevation which is eye catching. 11 store building with multi level covered car parking, WOW.. . 54000 sq.ft of landscape garden that too on podium...!!! booking confirmed...Amazing Locale..All elements, from views to layout, styling to finish, come together splendidly, in homes of rare distinction and class...

Nice try :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Nice try :)

"Yahoo its me..Builder itself" :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • i think project is quite good:) but rates are oooooooooooof ......... too high......:(
    who is the target group ????????? ''IT'' people only or what???????
    where should a person go with budget of 40 lacs??????????:bab (41):
    CommentQuote
    CommentQuote
  • I had visited the site and found the location is only good thing in the project. Balcony is too big and waster of space. I came to know from the sales person that there would be shops in the ground floor and will be given on lease. Based on my past experience (Dwarika's Lord Society in Pimple Saudagar), first shop given on lease was wine shop and then all others. And Builder earns a huge money every month from shop's rent. The entrance for Casa 7 is from the road next to Rosewood, so obviously its in between the commercial shops. Think twice before investing and if you want to see the actual scenario then visit Dwarika's Lord Society in Pimple Saudagar on weekends during evening hours.
    CommentQuote