Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CASA 7 by Dange Properties, Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

CASA 7 by Dange Properties, Pune

Last updated: February 23 2019
123 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #41

    #41

    Re : CASA 7 by Dange Properties, Pune

    Hello , Am planning to Buy 2BHK in Casa 7. Any comments from Expert.?

    Comment

    • #42

      #42

      Re : CASA 7 by Dange Properties, Pune

      One of my worst experience. My elder brother had visited this site and almost we were done with this project. But when me & my Father revisited for final confirmation at that time we got very pathetic treatment over there while we were inquiring. We were almost abused by the person over there. I don't remember his name but he was too arrogant & don't have manners to talk to senior citizens as he was arguing with my Dad. Actually my Dad was asking for the SunRise (EastWest) facing flat then he said that if you want such kind of flat then go & buy your own land & build ur choice of Flat.Means this was too much. What the hell these builders & their employee think that are they a Land Lord. Mean if someone is asking for East Facing flat then you should not as u might need to listen to go n buy own land & build a Flat /Home there.
      The third class service I ever got here and will not refer any of my near n dear once.

      Comment

      • #43

        #43

        Re : CASA 7 by Dange Properties, Pune

        Originally posted by Unsatisfied View Post
        One of my worst experience. My elder brother had visited this site and almost we were done with this project. But when me & my Father revisited for final confirmation at that time we got very pathetic treatment over there while we were inquiring. We were almost abused by the person over there. I don't remember his name but he was too arrogant & don't have manners to talk to senior citizens as he was arguing with my Dad. Actually my Dad was asking for the SunRise (EastWest) facing flat then he said that if you want such kind of flat then go & buy your own land & build ur choice of Flat.Means this was too much. What the hell these builders & their employee think that are they a Land Lord. Mean if someone is asking for East Facing flat then you should not as u might need to listen to go n buy own land & build a Flat /Home there.
        The third class service I ever got here and will not refer any of my near n dear once.
        Sorry to hear this. It is best to stay away from such projects, & you have taken correct decision. But fact is this may be more of frustration also. In some other project, a member here informed that when he said "Staff increased", the director got angry. I know a guy who sent mail for inquiry of a flat, and as he had some issues (carpet area was nowhere mentioned, only salable was given), he called up the office. The chap who spoke with him said, " Fukat dokyachi mandai karu naka". (In English, it means don't make vegetable market of my head i.e. don't bother me).
        If you are happy, you are successful.

        Comment

        • #44

          #44

          Re : CASA 7 by Dange Properties, Pune

          Rate Update: Rates have been revised to 4600 SqFt

          Comment

          • #45

            #45

            Re : CASA 7 by Dange Properties, Pune

            Originally posted by anikale View Post
            Rate Update: Rates have been revised to 4600 SqFt
            It's not the rate but but builder's greed or hunger for money is increased .

            Comment

            • #46

              #46

              Re : CASA 7 by Dange Properties, Pune

              Originally posted by sanpay View Post
              Hello , Am planning to Buy 2BHK in Casa 7. Any comments from Expert.?
              excellent project..

              Comment

              • #47

                #47

                Re : CASA 7 by Dange Properties, Pune

                Originally posted by sumeet5310 View Post
                excellent project..
                Sales person promoting the project !!!

                Comment

                • #48

                  #48

                  Re : CASA 7 by Dange Properties, Pune

                  Reviews about CASA7

                  HI,
                  I am thinking of booking a flat at CASA7 ( dange chowk). Since the builder is new to me, can anyone give reviews about the builder (DANGE Properties) and about the building.

                  Also architect of the project is new to me. Would like to have review about him as well.

                  Comment

                  • #49

                    #49

                    Re : CASA 7 by Dange Properties, Pune

                    Rates udated basic 4600 psf

                    Is this rate justified ( basic 4600 psf ) ? . Experts, please share your thoughts on it.

                    Comment

                    • #50

                      #50

                      Re : CASA 7 by Dange Properties, Pune

                      Originally posted by gna8485 View Post
                      HI,
                      I am thinking of booking a flat at CASA7 ( dange chowk). Since the builder is new to me, can anyone give reviews about the builder (DANGE Properties) and about the building.

                      Also architect of the project is new to me. Would like to have review about him as well.
                      New to you??? Does that mean you know all the builders and architects in this sprawling city but not this one?

                      May be you should go for XRBIA...at least it has 'well known' architect.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X