Last updated: September 7 2020
2 | Posts
196 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chordia Solitaire Homes Pashan in Pashan, Pune

Hi All,

Thanks for sharing valuable inputs in this forum regarding properties.

I would like to know your views on Chordia(builder name) Solitaire Homes in Pashan, which is under construction(expected delivery Dec22) and costing 82L for 2BHK.

I have chose Pashan becuase, I liked the locality(good greenary and peace) and as of now(considering my affordability) am looking only 2BHK new flats(ready to move or delivery withn 2 years).

I have learnt(online search and location visit) that Chodia group have built good(atleast from outer view) projects in Pune(Solitaire searis in Baner).

My concern is that the price point is quite high given the area of this project(around 745 sq feet).

Especially I would like to know about below items:

1. Feedback on the above builder in Pune(like the quality of construction, maintainance etc).

2. Above price point considering the location and carpet area.

3. Does a property in Pashan have a good resale value(I would not like to sell it in future but this is considering only a possibility).

Regards,

Ganapathi
    Last edited August 10 2020, 10:14 PM.

Re : Chordia Solitaire Homes Pashan in Pashan, Pune

Builder is reputed but I found following issues with hhth the project

The entrance is very bad. There is a sulabh bathroom just near the gate. There are slums near the entire area. There is a factory just besides the project. There is nalla flowing nearby. There is a shamshan ghat also nearby. All these are within 10-20 meters of the project. Pashan is good in general but this project is in a bad area of pashan. Additionally I am sceptical of L shaped projects. Because then balconies will be in front of each other and there will be no privacy.

These are just my views. You can crosscheck and analyze

Comment

• kumarpraveen
      kumarpraveen commented
      Editing a comment
      Its the worst location in Pashan. Huge slums around. Definitely not worth.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X