Kalpataru Exquisite, Wakad, Pune : Tower 4

Last updated: September 2 2020
10 | Posts
283 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kalpataru Exquisite, Wakad, Pune : Tower 4

Hi, they have offered 1.21 for the 1040 carpet in tower 4 without subvention, with 2 covered parkings. Is this a good deal?
    Last edited August 29 2020, 08:02 AM.

Re : Kalpataru Exquisite, Wakad, Pune : Tower 4

There is a kalpataru exquisite thread going on in this forum. Check out the reviews

1040 is not a good deal..if it's 1140 then atleast it makes sense

I will never buy without subvention. You will pay pre-EMI for atleast 3 years. I won't be surprised if you pay for 4 years also. Plus remember they will demand money anytime. For subvention they wont do that.

They have demanded 95% payment for flats till 21 floor for those who are not in subvention

For subvention flats they have demanded till 80% only. It's simple right. They have to pay from their own pocket.

I booked flat in exquisite with high hopes but they are cheaters

So many delays. No commitment. Even people who have booked with subvention are complaining on such slow speed. A local builder will also work much faster.

They wont even allow you to see ready possession flats.

DON'T BUY.

Rather buy from pride, javdekar or supreme and that too if possession is within 6-12 months else you will end up paying atleast 12 to 15 lacs in pre EMI interest

Comment

• ktanjc
      ktanjc commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You! Yes it’s 1140. Not sure if they will give 1.21 with subvention, will check again. I am ok with late possession for Kalpataru as I have not seen comparable quality in other reputed builders projects.

• bechkam7
      bechkam7 commented
      Editing a comment
      I had the exact same theory and bought kalpataru flat.
      Reputed builder. Good quality.

But honestly I regret sometimes.
      The pace of there construction is so slow. We all think that kalpataru will compromise on internal quality now. The tiles..equipment etc will be of normal quality..and what attitude they have..they dont allow us to visit flat. Give false promises. Stupid reasons.
      I bought in subvention scheme. September 2021 was possession date which is now pushed to September 2022.

In case you have decided to buy..i got to know that 14th floor 1140 flat went for 1.20 with double car parking.
      I will strongly suggest to reconsider your decision. In same price you can buy in lots of other projects.

Thank You for the details all. Yes it is 1147 sq ft. I had lived in Kalpataru Estate Pimple Gurav for few years and since then was looking to buy a property in Kalpataru because of the construction and overall quality. If delay in possession was only issue I was somewhat okay, but now after carefully checking directions and all details we realized that the dry balcony opens in a duct and also there wont be any morning sunlight coming in the house. So giving a second thought.

I have been searching for a good property around 1200-1300 sq ft carpet in Wakad, Balewadi, PS area and have seen almost all the projects till now. Dont want to go towards Dange Chauk or further and also other side of Baner road and highway. Balewadi - Kunal Aspire I liked but no availibility and cost is a bit higher. Kalpataru is one of the shortlisted and then there are very few good resale options like Mirchandani Palms in PS. There is no upcoming new project in these areas with good carpet/room sizes.

I am hoping to get a good option sooner.

Last edited September 2 2020, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• Rohit Pandey
      Rohit Pandey commented
      Editing a comment
      I have rejected Kalpataru Exquisite because of your mentioned resones - it was same for us. their Tower 3 , 1147 sqft flats were est facing balcony an i was in assumption that Tower -4 will also be having same but its different. For me Morning sunlight is must. AT the end i have booked at Supreme Estia , Pan card club road, Baner. here i got 1131 sqft which is little less than what i was looking for ( 1150 to 1200). But the good part is they have small balconies so all the space you getting is in side the flat.

• bechkam7
      bechkam7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Rohit Pandey
      At what price you closed the deal for 1131 sq ft?

• bechkam7
      bechkam7 commented
      Editing a comment
      ktanjc
      1200-1300 carper area are very few, My guess is it will easily cost you atleast 1.35.
      If you have that budget you can see supreme estia or ANP atlantis. ANP atlanstis 3bhk is huge. And I read somewhere on this forum it will cost around same.
      You can also check out Pride properties. They have large carpet area but charge a bomb.
      You can see alot of options in 1.35-1.5CR.

My budget was max 1.10 CR. And the only reason I choose Kalpataru was subvention. Atleast a known builder with above average quality. 4 years no EMI was a good deal.

All the best for house hunt.
      Last edited September 2 2020, 04:11 PM.

@Rohit Pandey

Please let us know details on how much it cost you for 1131 supreme estia.
    I am looking for flat for in-laws.

When I enquired I was told 1.31CR for 1131 flat

Comment

• Rohit Pandey
      Rohit Pandey commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes it is same for me. But i heard they have increased the price after sell of certain numbers of flats.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X