Last updated: September 18 2020
29 | Posts
642 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vilas Javdekar Yashwin SukhNiwas - Phase 1 in Hinjewadi, Pune

Hello All,

creating this forum for people who may have booked flat in yashwin sukhniwas. carpet area is 679 sq ft and over all project area is around 1.75 acres. Amenity space is of around 12000 sq ft out of 1.75 acres of plot. Builder says its 2.5 acres of plot but as per rera lauout by builder around 1.25 acres would be out of project to be used as ring road and common(public ) recreational. The area has no provision of water except borewell and tanker. PMRDA water is a distant dream for now. It falls under Maan Village panchayat and the land parcel and adjoining area does not have population around. There would be 4 towers (2 sacntioned now) and each tower would be of 13 floor + parking.

Flat owners and others are welcome here to put their experience and thoughts. I have booked a unit in B building of A and B wings slated to be delivered by 2022.
    Last edited August 30 2020, 06:20 PM.

Re : Vilas Javdekar Yashwin SukhNiwas - Phase 1 in Hinjewadi, Pune

Edit .75 acres would be out of project. I have said 1.25 acres by mistake.

Comment

What's the price that you have paid?

Comment

• fireball.amar
        fireball.amar commented
        Editing a comment
        till 31st August they have offer some special price and no pre-emi till possesion. It will be somewhere around 53.7L considering 3% stamp duty. Its a 4th floor price. also at time of possession one would need to deposit 1.25L as maintenance for 3 yrs.. There is at present floor rise. But what I have been hearing They would revise rates and offer post 1st september 2020

There's oversupply in hinjewadi. Many of the investor flats are lying vacant. My friend is not able to sell his flat in Megapolis since 2

Comment

• fireball.amar
        fireball.amar commented
        Editing a comment
        Well infrastructure is problem in all over pune isn't it. Govt. and PMRDA have put specific plans for this region. If you want to build an asset(and not look it as investment) this area looks promising. No one can predict future. Megapolis is an issue due to its location. Maintaining big township needs high maintenance and hence more rental.
        Last edited August 30 2020, 10:18 PM.

• fireball.amar
        fireball.amar commented
        Editing a comment
        I feel megapolis flat do not have resale value due to various issue. One of them being preferance of buyers to go for freehold property.

• jayesh24
        jayesh24 commented
        Editing a comment
        even when ur point is valid don't argue here with sales team.

How can you build an asset when it does not appreciate and givev returns? Also its not just Megapolis...can you please tell me which apartment has appreciated in Hinjewadi in last 10 years? I have been working i Hinjewadi for morebthan 15 years...its hardly developed due to the villagers statying there

Comment

• fireball.amar
        fireball.amar commented
        Editing a comment
        property rates in phase one has increased. Rentals not so much.
        The area I am talking about would be touching ring road(whenever it comes). PMRDA website has detail plan about it. Also watch out for MAAN mahalunge area 1-2 km from this place. It may not have value now as we talk but it has future potential. Pls visit this area once. entire land parcel from VJ to JoyVille connects to MAHALUNGE proposed township.I may be wrong in my thought process but betting in area with future sanctioned plan has lower risk of better returns. Area does not have significant local population although I do not see problem even if its there.
        Last edited August 31 2020, 12:52 AM.

• fireball.amar
        fireball.amar commented
        Editing a comment
        Having said that, I am not here to defend or promote anyone. I respect your thoughts and agree to most of your points as well. I hope somebody who have booked/cancelled the flat here can share their experience.

Agree..sales guys have different tactics to promote the sales.

Comment

Can you please tell me where propery sales have increased in Phase 1? I will also invest in that property. I am also looking to invest in a 2bhk, but not able to find anything worthy in the price range.

Comment

• kumarpraveen
          kumarpraveen commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry property prices...not sales

FYI - Megaplois is lease for 999 years . So that is not the case why its not appreciating. REason is oversupply and lack of basic infrastrucutre in Hinjewadi. I stay in Pashan, infra is far better here.

Comment

Originally posted by kumarpraveen View Post
          Agree..sales guys have different tactics to promote the sales.
          I am not a sales person or any affiliate Just like you another investor who is not sure about what would ROI. I waited a lot followed IRef and othe forums for Sometime to understand issues related to other projects in hinjewadi wakad tathawade and bhumkar chowk..flat investment now a days do not give returns.. have put my bet in this property and wanted to check if somebody want to share their view here. experience they had with VJ. I had kind of mixed review about the project. the details did not come easy from their team. I had to find out through rera by pulling documents to verify most of the things they pitched us..

Comment

• kumarpraveen
            kumarpraveen commented
            Editing a comment
            Can you pls let me know on what basis you have invested here? Rental or appreciation? Want to understand what factors are being considered when people are investing? I pretty much sure that you must be expecting some sort of returns on this investment? Pls guide

• fireball.amar
            fireball.amar commented
            Editing a comment
            My thght process was simple.. I saw wakad, balewadi it was out of my budget
            next saw VTP in mahalunge.. it looked promising given hi tech city plan by Govt. but there were litigation so I left, next saw SP joyville - again out of budget.. than looked at various options in tathawade and bhumkar nagar and wakad side behind upcoming phoenix mall.. price was okay but payment plan not according to my choice(was looking to go by clp without loan). Also water problem here even after being PCMC.. So again moved my focus on phase 1 hinjewadi Pscl project blueridge .. high maintenance, godrej 24 out of budget.. kohinoor tinsel town (near quadra/dohler metro stop) they agreed on 20 80(after possesion) payment plan but said registration of property would be done only around possesion so did not book. eon homes out of budget. life republic too far.. at end booked VJ studio apartment with assured rental.. but later cancelled looking at size of studio.. they suggested about upcoming project near joyville.. hence booked here.. in terms of return nobody can predict but i booked looking at its future connectivity.. phase 3 4.5 km, phase 2 3 kms phase 1 1 km, metro station(shivaji chowk) 2.5 kms, upcomong hi tech city 2.5 kms, ring road(110 mtrs) just beside, school 500 mtrs, dmart(hinjewadi) 3.5 kms
            and above all price fell into my budget..

Originally posted by kumarpraveen View Post
          FYI - Megaplois is lease for 999 years . So that is not the case why its not appreciating. REason is oversupply and lack of basic infrastrucutre in Hinjewadi. I stay in Pashan, infra is far better here.
          99 years as far as I know. I have been to site some 6 years ago. Its not a big issue for me. but buyers prefer freehold property. why it is not getting sold I have already stated what I thought of. Maybe I am wrong in my thinking.

Comment

• fireball.amar
            fireball.amar commented
            Editing a comment
            I live in Bavdhan BTW.. and have frequented hinjewadi, wakad, tathawade, puneville and bhumkar chowk a lot in search property. true these area are cluttered now and over populated. but demand for few area is still there. check rates of trident tower, atlante, godrej 24, eon homes for example.
        Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X