Hi Folks,

I am planning to buy a 3BHK in the newly launched Supreme Universal Baner. in Pancard Club Road. Please let me know the reviews if anyone of you has already booked or visited.

The location looks very good but I am not sure if there are any electricity and water issue in that area.

So far they have a very good past track record but it's their first mid-segment project so not sure if quality and commitment will be the same or not.

It's a bit expensive but the overall project plan looks impressive.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :

• I have booked a 3BHK in Supreme Estia. Basically because of below reasons –

I need an east-facing balcony and a dry balcony to get the direct morning sunlight in Kitchen.
    I like the overall project layout and proposed amenities.
    The record of Builder
    Surrounding of the project location

Yes PSF price is very high. Though Lots of DP road which only God knows when PMC will complete. Even I cant see the MNGL pipeline. I am new to that area so not sure about the Electricity and water situation in that area.

They have told me that Supreme Universal don’t negotiate on price, I don’t know how true it is but they have 100+ channel partners and everyone tells there own story.

Though I did a mistake and booked through Channel partner I would recommend going directly to their sales office. So far they look reasonable.

I am hoping they will give good quality like they have delivered in the past (finger crossed).

CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • vhdlrgec4 days ago
      @RRRrao what are the rate they are offering to you?
  • Hi Seniors

what your views on this project and locality?
    CommentQuote
    7 Comments
    • vhdlrgec2 days ago
      @khbarilal4

6 flats per floor. Building is in "L" Shape so it does not look crowded. 3 Mistbusi Lift. What quote you get from them?