Last updated: 1 day ago
80 | Posts
3154 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme Estia in Baner, Pune

Hi Folks,

I am planning to buy a 3BHK in the newly launched Supreme Universal Baner. in Pancard Club Road. Please let me know the reviews if anyone of you has already booked or visited.

The location looks very good but I am not sure if there are any electricity and water issue in that area.

So far they have a very good past track record but it's their first mid-segment project so not sure if quality and commitment will be the same or not.

It's a bit expensive but the overall project plan looks impressive.
    Last edited September 7 2020, 02:10 PM.

Re : Supreme Estia in Baner, Pune

I have booked a 3BHK in Supreme Estia. Basically because of below reasons –

[ul]
    [li]I need an east-facing balcony and a dry balcony to get the direct morning sunlight in Kitchen.[/li]
    [li]I like the overall project layout and proposed amenities.[/li]
    [li]The record of Builder[/li]
    [li]Surrounding of the project location

Yes PSF price is very high. Though Lots of DP road which only God knows when PMC will complete. Even I cant see the MNGL pipeline. I am new to that area so not sure about the Electricity and water situation in that area.

They have told me that Supreme Universal don’t negotiate on price, I don’t know how true it is but they have 100+ channel partners and everyone tells there own story.

Though I did a mistake and booked through Channel partner I would recommend going directly to their sales office. So far they look reasonable.

I am hoping they will give good quality like they have delivered in the past (finger crossed).
    [/li]
    [/ul]
    Last edited September 8 2020, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• RRRrao
      RRRrao commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,

when did you book and what is the complete package?
      when is the possession as per RERA.

• vhdlrgec
      vhdlrgec commented
      Editing a comment
      @RRRrao what are the rate they are offering to you?

Hi Seniors

what your views on this project and locality?

Comment

• kumarpraveen
      kumarpraveen commented
      Editing a comment
      THere is a huge scarcity of water. THis was one of the reasons why new apartments were not being allowed to start construction 1 year ago. I believe its sorted out now. But i can still see many tankers in some societies daily.

• khbarilal
      khbarilal commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you check the floor layout? How many apartments are per floor?

• vhdlrgec
      vhdlrgec commented
      Editing a comment
      @khbarilal4

6 flats per floor. Building is in "L" Shape so it does not look crowded. 3 Mistbusi Lift. What quote you get from them?
      Last edited September 16 2020, 09:45 AM.

Thanks everyone for your input. I have booked 3BHK in Supreme Estia. So far so good. finger crossed, lets see how it goes forward.

Last edited September 22 2020, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• kumarpraveen
      kumarpraveen commented
      Editing a comment
      What is the possession date and the all incl cost for a 2/3 bhk?

• vhdlrgec
      vhdlrgec commented
      Editing a comment
      In 1.30 CR with 2 covered car parking, As per agreement July 2023, RERA 2024. Though Sales person said its Mivan construction and building will be ready by end of 2022, aminities might take some time.
      Last edited September 22 2020, 05:31 PM.

Congrats on your purchase.

Comment

vhdlrgec

For Mivan construction did they gave more details on that.
      I have booked flat in kalpataru exquisite having Mivan.
      They told me life of Mivan is 70-80 years as opposed to normal construction life of 40 years. I really dont believe this but multiple agents told me this.
      Kalpataru has wall thickness is 8 inches as opposed to others who give 6 inch.

Few agenst told me with Mivan the falt will be hot as everything will be concrete.
      One agent told me it will be cold infact for same reason.

I searched more on Mivan but didnt find much details in this forum.
      If Supreme guys told you something on Mivan, kindly share.

Comment

• vhdlrgec
        vhdlrgec commented
        Editing a comment
        I heard same things about MIVAN and did some research on this as well. There is no doubt about having more strength in MIVAN compare to bricks . I will ask Supreme guys about wall thickness. The one issue with MIVAN is you cant do any future alteration.

Builder is good.

I checked on rera 1 letigation exist in this PROJECT

I am also planning for 2bhk in this, But negotiation CHANCES ARE LESS.

IT CAN GO UPTO 82-83 LAKHS, 730 CARPET AREA.

Comment

• vhdlrgec
        vhdlrgec commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, negotiations are almost Nill, what max you can get it some discount from your CP/Agent. They have almost sold 50% inventory in pre-launch itself. Infact it shows 45 apartments are registered as per RERA website.
        I have also ask sales person about litigation , she has shared a legal document ( report from some advocate). i am not legal expert but as lay man what i understood that its just a civil suite b/w two landowner probably in family dispute on very small portion of land. But if you know the any legal person i would suggest to verify the technical details.
        Overall it looks very good project but costly. good for end use not for investment.
        Last edited September 24 2020, 10:09 AM.

• vhdlrgec
        vhdlrgec commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you finalized it? what's final rate you got and what are the posseion time line they have told you?

Originally posted by moneymarketdream View Post
      Builder is good.

I checked on rera 1 letigation exist in this PROJECT

I am also planning for 2bhk in this, But negotiation CHANCES ARE LESS.

IT CAN GO UPTO 82-83 LAKHS, 730 CARPET AREA.
        • Did you finalized it? what's final rate you got and what are the posseion time line they have told you?
          • Flag

Comment

I booked3 BHK 1068 with 2 Car Park for 1.15 is that a good deal ? Also the builder is taking time to provide APF and sanction plan to my bank anyone else faced this same issue?

Comment

• Rohit Pandey
          Rohit Pandey commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes almost every Supreme Estia customers are in same boat. I am also waiting for APF. I heard it's in last stage. Did you get registration date?
          If possible let's connect on personal message.i have booked in A building.

• vhdlrgec
          vhdlrgec commented
          Editing a comment
          1.15 CR is complete package or Agreement cost? If its total package then its lowest price i heard so far.
          I am also waiting for Bank APF

Hi,
        Do you know if Supreme is giving any payment plans?

Comment

• vhdlrgec
          vhdlrgec commented
          Editing a comment
          i did not heard any. they have 10%+ Stamp duty plan you can check with their Sales team.

• anilnm
          anilnm commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks vhdlrgec, did you book in A wing or B wing and which flat number you have booked?
      Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X