Collapse

Supreme Estia in Baner, Pune

Last updated: 2 days ago
78 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Supreme Estia in Baner, Pune

vhdlrgec what is the carpet area for 1.30 CR?
    Also does this include maintenance charge of 2.5L plus tax? Or is this excluded?

Comment

• bechkam7
      bechkam7 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess yours will be 1140 carpet area.

• vhdlrgec
      vhdlrgec commented
      Editing a comment
      yes its 1143

• vhdlrgec
      vhdlrgec commented
      Editing a comment
      bechkam7 - as you have visited Supreme estia for your friend, what is your view/review on this project.

Any one aware about supreme estia Litigation?

Comment

• vhdlrgec
      vhdlrgec commented
      Editing a comment
      yes, ask sales team to show the documents for same as well as legal opinion. I herd they have shown to few customers. I missed asking and now as i am out of town cant go to their sales office.
      Last edited October 19 2020, 11:47 AM.

vhdlrgec
    My friend decided not to go with supreme. His wife is actually a balcony fan (me too). The balcony provided by supreme was 47 sq ft which was too less.
    Out of curiosity we compared supreme 1068 with Kalpataru 1067 carpet. The internal walls and loading of supreme is more. The total floor carpet comes around 950 sq ft whereas in kalpataru it comes to 1000 sq ft. Thats 50 sq ft more. I think the passage in kitchen, child bedroom and master room takes more space. The master bedroom entrance also takes around 20 sq ft space once you walk-in.
    Supreme combined room size is 415 sq ft, living/dining is 233 compared to 401 sq ft and 209 sq ft of kalpararu. Kitchen is the same. Toilets are bigger in Kalpataru(which is of less use really). Kalpataru has a terrace of 110 sq ft. I guess the difference which is there above gets added up in Terrace.

The 1144 carpet is really out of budget for them. It adds around 7L more. 1.32 CR is package now.

I was really impressed by the construction progress. They are so confident that by 2022 Dec the flats will be ready. A month or 2 delay is also fine. Infact anything before agreement date is fine.
    What I really liked about the project was there are so many carpet options. Its open for all. You have 2, 2.5, small 3, optimum 3, lavish 3 BHK (big balconies) options.
    Most builders have the same configuration and layout style
    Pride gives small balcony but bigger room size.
    Kalpataru given all in proportion.
    VTP master bedroom is always huge. The child room is less like 100-110 sq ft.
    Javdekar gives the most optimum flat. He gives wide seatings in windows and cut-out for wardrobe.

Supreme have not compromised on size as well. The 3 BHK room sizes for almost same for all configuration. You dont feel like you are making compromise. Having small balcony makes sense as you have more internal space.
    The amenities are also sensible. With 600 flats and so many people being there they have provided ideal amenities. Using space over the club houses is also a smart move.
    No doubt it is costly project. But It does feel premium.

Comment

Sure I have booked in A wing as well, let me how do we connect

Comment

Rohit we can connect

Comment

• vhdlrgec
          vhdlrgec commented
          Editing a comment
          Million dollar question question how we all in this forum can connect as whatsApp links and numbers are not allowed here. and no personal message facility in IREF

Please note -

Personal Information
        Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hello,

I am planning to go for a 3BHK here. My concern is the maintenance cost they are charging Rs. 2.5L for 2.5 years that comes to about Rs 8,330 rupees per month! and plus none of this comes back as corpus to society. Is it really worth this high maintenance cost? The sales team says it will get reduced when society is formed but i really don't think so. Any thoughts/comments around this especially from folks already booked/planning to book there.

Comment

Its very valid concern. I am staying in a society from past 10 year. As per my previous experience if developer is honest he will return the remaining amount and Yes society maintenance use to come down once its get handover to residents.
            But it cant be predicted that Supreme will return the remaining amount or not. In my opinion in this case they don't look fair to me. Because i have visited their sales office in March at that time they were charging 2.5 Lakh for 36 Month but after lockdown they change the strategy and now charging 2.5 Lakh for 30 Month. its kind of 50K increase in overall price. These are the dirty tricks played by the builders so cant expect they return any amount back to society.
            Though i have booked the flat because location and Floor Plan but i do have same concerns.

Comment

• kumarpraveen
              kumarpraveen commented
              Editing a comment
              THat is a very high maintainence . I have paid around 1 lac for 2 years in the same area around 3 years back. Society has 2 gardens, gym and pool.

• chandr4735
              chandr4735 commented
              Editing a comment
              When i spoke to the sales team they told me clearly not expect any money going back to society. when asked about the price they we are like we are 'Supreme' and we charge premium. Ridiculously enough she couldn't give me one valid point around this high rate bieng charge. I have been staying in Pune for over 17 years now and own two flats in societies equipped with similar amenities. But none charge me more than Rs.4,500. I can understand if its slightly more but it is almost double and in case society continues with similar charges it will be almost like paying a rent

The amount which we paid was paid to the society. Builder deducted society formation charges and remainign amount was transferred. Even i am paying around 2500 in both of my flats. This is day light robbery. Does Supreme import his material and labour from US or Europe?

Comment

• kumarpraveen
              kumarpraveen commented
              Editing a comment
              Also the maintenance start date is supposed to be the date when you receive the possession of the flat.

That is true! This is no less than day light robbery. I am hoping that the society will bring this down. Only reason i will be going for this is the location and i have heard their build quality is good.

Comment

• vhdlrgec
              vhdlrgec commented
              Editing a comment
              I also heard that their build quality is very good, finger crossed hope will get good product.
          Tags: None
          Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X