Last updated: 1 day ago
74 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Supreme Estia in Baner, Pune

Please note -

Whats-app/Facebook/Google Group Links
    Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Does anyone started Home Loan processing for Supreme Estia? If yes please share the pointers which bank etc .it will be gr8 help.

Comment

Hi Samarth/vhdlrgec/Rohit Pandey, Did you guys check further on this litigation? Is it any major that can obstruct the project in future? As far i know if know the case is still open in civil court Shivajinagar and is between the previous landowners over a patch of about 2200 sq ft. I just want to be sure it is not something that can become obstruction.

Comment

• vhdlrgec
          vhdlrgec commented
          Editing a comment
          I did not get the chance to consult with Advocate. But i have asked same with Builder, they have shared his Advocate's opinion on this case. As a layman i think its not serious one. But if you are in Pune, its good and recommended to consult some advocate for same.

• chandr4735
          chandr4735 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I am getting it checked from a property lawyer. I will keep you posted on what his view is on the case.

• vhdlrgec
          vhdlrgec commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks chandr4735 Please keep the findings posted here.

I am also checking 2BHK at Supreme Estia and wanted to check if anyone can share their experience and learning.

Comment

• vhdlrgec
          vhdlrgec commented
          Editing a comment
          Ask Builder why even after 6 month of launch Project is not approved by SBI. By default their sales person will say it approved but once you ask Project APF number for SBI they will explain some useless reason and promise to get the approval very shortly. That's they re keep saying from past 6 month. I also heard they bought adjacent plot but so far not disclosed the future plan there.
          They have very good sales team and one of the worst CRM/Backend team. Too much arrogance.

Rest overall Project is very promising and as per previous exp construction quality is good. Before COVID it was expected lots of Commercial building would be in that road but now i dont know what would be the future development of area.
          Last edited 3 weeks ago.

• chandr4735
          chandr4735 commented
          Editing a comment
          vhdlrgec thanks for highlighting this APF number issue. It's indeed concerning if SBI has not approved it and they don't have APF for SBI.

vinodk - Project is good in terms of locality, builder reputation and build quality from past. However do keep in mind the issues highlighted around litigation and absence of APF. Try to get opinion from a lawyer if you are planning to purchase.

• chandr4735
          chandr4735 commented
          Editing a comment
          Also do consider the high maintenance charges these guys are charging!

How is MHADA flats scene in Estia?

Comment

• Rohit Pandey
          Rohit Pandey commented
          Editing a comment
          bechkam7 Is it something needs to worry? I am not aware of these possible buildings.
          Last edited 2 weeks ago.

As you enter the site, in left hand you can see open space - amenities - there its proposed one building of 6F+P. as per plan it will be build by Builder it self as EWS. Its mentioned in big layout of plan. Its completely out of the main layout. Overall project is having 2 entrance gate one from main road (opp - 24K serino) and another from internal road - North side.
        Last edited 2 weeks ago.

Comment

I am planning to boom a 3bhk 1017 sqft. Pricr quoted is 1.17... what should be the best deal ?

Comment

• shekha1853
            shekha1853 commented
            Editing a comment
            abh272 have you booked flat? As I am also looking for one. Will be helpful if you could share deal...

• sujitg9155
            sujitg9155 commented
            Editing a comment
            For 1070 I got the cost to 1.16 all inclusive

• bechkam7
            bechkam7 commented
            Editing a comment
            Good deal sujitg9155
            Which floor and does this include 2.5L + GST maintenance charges ?

Please note -

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.

Personal Information
          Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Any update on project approval by sbi or other banks

Comment

Tags: None
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X