Last updated: September 14 2020
3 | Posts
142 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noise from upper flat - Construction problem or Noisy neighbours in Pune

Hello All,

Recently i have bought 2BHK flat in Wagholi,Pune and facing issues related to the noise actually , So came to this forum to understands more about my concern.

We have 12 floors building and mine is on 10th floor so the thing which irritates me is noise , even little chair moves i can hear that, their kids running all the day ( Can be avoid as because of covid time most of kids has to stay at home so we cannot do anything) Even i have hear the foot movement of owner in early morning and late night, sometime their door bangs etc.

So here i want to understand this is the fault of Construction or Of the person who lives in above my flat or this is common for everywhere ? I am confused because i never lived in this type of building before always got top floor or independent house till i was bachelor!

Any suggestion for this?

Last edited October 7 2020, 12:48 AM.

Re : Noise from upper flat - Construction problem or Noisy neighbours in Pune

This might be of some use -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...oor-neighbours
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

• manoj.solanki2489
      manoj.solanki2489 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have seen this post already my concern is ..this is normal that if you stay in 12 floors building then noise(furniture, door kids running and foot steps ) would be there ?
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X