We are planning to carry out renovation work where we want to create a wall partition in living room. For the same, we are planning to use ACC blocks (Hollow bricks).

Do we need to take PCMC approal for internal changes to the flat without imapcting any external structure and beams of the flat? Also, for society to give NoC, what all certification they may need? Architect and RCC Consultant certificate should be enough?
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I don't think a permission would be required for a minor alteration, but its better to be careful. To be on the safer side, consult a Local architect.