Last updated: 2 weeks ago
10 | Posts
368 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rachana Beverly Hills in Baner, Pune

Hi,

Has anyone booked in Beverley HIlls project in Baner Pune? It is a project by Rachana builders? Need some info about prospect of the area as I am not fully familiar with it. Also, any reviews on Rachana builders?

Thank you!
    Last edited September 22 2020, 05:07 PM.

Re : Rachana Beverly Hills in Baner, Pune

I work near Balewadi High Street. The area around Rachna Beverly Hills looks upmarket.

Lots of upcoming commercial spaces. I have seen this project before lockdown. Neither is very good nor bad .. its average builder.

What's Good-

- It's the last building of the Project as society is already established so no initial hiccups.

What's Bad-

- Overall does not look very good project layout

- All the exiting buildings of society is very old and as per my experience, new building residents will be the odd man out in terms of society maintenance, etc.

- The internal layout of the building (passengers etc) looks very outdated.

- Just below the building, they have planed commercial its very day in day out hindrance.

- Even at the night, you will get the traffic noise.

Advice - Do very hard negotiation, in the peak lockdown they were ready at 1.17CR for 3 BHK on the 8th Floor. Their asking price is very superficial.

Note- I was also looking for 3BHK in that area and recently booking in Supreme Estia and I like their layout etc very good. It's just my perspective.

Last edited September 22 2020, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Deep4re
      Deep4re commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I am looking for penthouse on 15th floor so I guess noise wise it should be ok. Do you know the water supply conditions there? Any reviews / inputs on their penthouse plans?

Has anyone booked a flat in this project already? I booked it today - we can start a group here to share updates on project

Comment

Please note -

Whats-app/Facebook/Google Group Links
      Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.

Personal Information
      Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hi,
        I am also actively looking for a 3BHK in tower D. I have a few questions:
        1. Has anyone talked to the existing residents. They are living since 7-8 years so you will have the 1st hand feedback
        2. The amenities are old/used, so the upfront maintenance charge should be less
        3. The asking price is 1.3 Cr for 1100 sqft. I believe this can be negotiated as the society is old and this is not a new complex.

Please let me know your views. I am not in town and I cannot visit to interact with the existing residents. Has anyone visited the site.

Comment

• bechkam7
          bechkam7 commented
          Editing a comment
          You can negotiate max of 2-3 L
          They won't negotiate much. If you have finalized this project try to book before march..you will save on stamp duty..you could have saved 1 percent more before December.
          After march builder wont negotiate much as stamp duty will be 6 percent.
          In baner 1.3 is standard for 1100 sq ft.

Hi, I have booked a 1100 today on 6th floor. My brother will visit the site so I can give more information later.
        i also liked Supreme Estia and I was giving that a consideration. I went with Beverly hills as the
        1. Location is good - right on Pancard road. Estia is 1-1.5 km off the main road.
        2. Maintenance is low as the society is already formed.
        3. This is the best deal in the area for 1100. Majestique and Klara are too expensive. Supreme was close.

Let me know if someone finds more details.

Comment

The feedback of the society is good and the amenities are also in great shape. We finally booked the 1190 sq.ft.
          Last edited 1 week ago.

Comment

• bechkam7
            bechkam7 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations.
            In what price you closed the deal.
            What is the possession date?

• Quarintine
            Quarintine commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi , we have purchased a 3bhk at Rachna Beverly hills as well.Can we create a whatsapp/fb group to start conversation among the purchasers of Beverly Hills Tower D.
        Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X