Last updated: October 6 2020
4 | Posts
201 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rachana Beverly Hills in Baner, Pune

Hi,

Has anyone booked in Beverley HIlls project in Baner Pune? It is a project by Rachana builders? Need some info about prospect of the area as I am not fully familiar with it. Also, any reviews on Rachana builders?

Thank you!
    Last edited September 22 2020, 05:07 PM.

Re : Rachana Beverly Hills in Baner, Pune

I work near Balewadi High Street. The area around Rachna Beverly Hills looks upmarket.

Lots of upcoming commercial spaces. I have seen this project before lockdown. Neither is very good nor bad .. its average builder.

What's Good-

- It's the last building of the Project as society is already established so no initial hiccups.

What's Bad-

- Overall does not look very good project layout

- All the exiting buildings of society is very old and as per my experience, new building residents will be the odd man out in terms of society maintenance, etc.

- The internal layout of the building (passengers etc) looks very outdated.

- Just below the building, they have planed commercial its very day in day out hindrance.

- Even at the night, you will get the traffic noise.

Advice - Do very hard negotiation, in the peak lockdown they were ready at 1.17CR for 3 BHK on the 8th Floor. Their asking price is very superficial.

Note- I was also looking for 3BHK in that area and recently booking in Supreme Estia and I like their layout etc very good. It's just my perspective.

Last edited September 22 2020, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Deep4re
      Deep4re commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I am looking for penthouse on 15th floor so I guess noise wise it should be ok. Do you know the water supply conditions there? Any reviews / inputs on their penthouse plans?

Has anyone booked a flat in this project already? I booked it today - we can start a group here to share updates on project

Comment

Please note -

Whats-app/Facebook/Google Group Links
      Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.

Personal Information
      Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X