Last updated: October 4 2020
5 | Posts
150 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Majestique Marbella in Kharadi, Pune

Hello Guys,

There is an upcoming project in Kharadi -Majestique Marbella . I am not sure if the place is okay for investment purpose .
    I am looking forward to book 2 BHK in this project.
    Any kind of inputs is highly appreciated about builder , project or other related issue.

Thanks
    Milind

Re : Majestique Marbella in Kharadi, Pune

Can someone provide inputs about the builder reputation and suggestion on the location of the project. Thanks

Comment

• basantkumar83
      basantkumar83 commented
      Editing a comment
      Builder is good, they have delivered good projects on time.

For location, surely there will be issue in the future, they have only one side entrance and exit (which is a narrow road), in future as number of residents increase, there will be increase load on the road as well. Anyone planning to buy flat there should consider this factor as well.

Thank you so much for your inputs. I inquired about the entrance and exit path ways , they say the project has separate entrance and exit points. The main broad road will have entrance and the small road adjacent to the project will have Exit ... I did reconfirm again post seeing your reply. The important thing i liked is the carpet area ..which seems to be good in Kharadi like location.

Comment

• basantkumar83
      basantkumar83 commented
      Editing a comment
      Entry and Exit are separate but both connect to the same road.. Once the society is full with residents then it will increase the pressure on the road.. If the road size is not increase then it might create jam issues in future.. Carpet area is really good in the price they are offering.. I think no one in Kharadi has the same carpet area in offering.

Hello, I saw the project. The location is top-notch. I have been living nearby for over an year. Very close to EON / Nagar Road / Markets / Magarpatta Road. The prices of flats around that area are really high. 2BHKs for 90LPA on an average. The only problem I have is with the layout and floor plan. Personally I didn't like it.

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X