3 BHK under construction property in west pune

Last updated: October 12 2020
6 | Posts
161 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 BHK under construction property in west pune

I have taken a look at Kalpatru Exquisite and Supreme Estia. Both the projects are good but prices given the current scenario seems to be on the higher side.
    Kalpatru has a subvention option while Supreme does not. Any other good properties coming up around Estia? Please share your views.

Re : 3 BHK under construction property in west pune

You can see Rachna Beverly hills & Aeon Legacy, though all have their own pros and cons.

Comment

IMO - Supreme Estia is good project compare to Kalpatru Exquisite in terms of Location, Quality , Aminities and overall layout. Yes they dont offer Subvension but if you compare RERA details though Kalpatru is ongoing project from past couple of year but still Supreme Estia is way ahaed even in booking and construction.

Supreme Estia - For this i see issue intersm of Water connectivity as Kalpatru Exquisite is in PCMC and must be having better water availability. In Kalpatru Exquisite there is no Pramotors( no direct involment of land owner) but in Supreme Estia - its in Parternship of Sukhwani as landowner.

I was in same boat few month back. At the end finalize Supreme Estia. Hoping that my decision is good lets see.

In case you go for Kalpatru Exquisite - do hard bargain they are doing it but in Supreme they are not bargaining at all.

So far another observation - Supreme Estia CRM team is as slow as you can expect from any Govt office.

Comment

• kumaran2805
        kumaran2805 commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree with your views. Both are not ready to bargain. For wakad, I guess Kalpataru is little high on the pricing. When did you book the flat in estia? If I may ask, what was the deal you have been offered?

It all depend on your budget. Estia is anytime more premium than Exquisite. And no doubt costly. The location is superb.

I bought a flat in Exquisite 2 years back under subvention. Possession has been postponed till September 22 for 3rd tower. That's 1 year delay. As it is in subvention builder is paying EMI.
      Kalpataru has really dragged this project like anything. Launched in 2015, and still going. The 2 towers are there since 2 years. And the internal work is still going on. People who are still paying EMI have gone nuts. Just imagine there pain.
      Frankly Exquisite is not a premium project. Its a OK project with Kalpataru name. Thats it. We all owners are really not that happy with internal work. The lobby was promised more grand than there other projects, which is not the case. They are putting tiles besides lift.
      As the project has dragged so much, they have started doing cost cutting. Compromise on quality.

I will strongly suggest to buy flat which is close to completion. It is tuff though. I was in some boat few years back. I was really surprised to see most of the projects getting sold out in max 2 years even though the possession is 2-3 years later.
      ANP Atlantis in balewadi 90% 3BHK is sold out. They have not started digging yet. They offered 3bhk 1320 Carpet for 1.35 CR and people booked it in no time. Thats a big big carpet.

All builders are crooks. They increase rates once they achieve a certain number of bookings.

Its tuff dude. I bought flat in Exquisite only for its subvention scheme. It was a good deal. Had high hopes from kalpataru. Now it is like just give good quality flat and good fittings.

Check out Pristine Pronext. They were offering 1080 carpet for 1CR in lockdown.
      I will advice to stay away from Gagan and Ganga builders. These guys are big time crooks.
      Paranjpe Broadway has many litigation issues. He was quoting 1.31 CR for 1200 carpet which is negotiable. I will not advice this project though. Only phase 1 is going on. God knows when they will complete other phases and give amenties and all. With so many litigations this project looks a disaster.

All the best

Comment

• vhdlrgec
        vhdlrgec commented
        Editing a comment
        Very well Surmised!!

• kumaran2805
        kumaran2805 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow...that is so much information to process. Thank you for the details. Will explore the options.
    Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X