VTP Skylights Sierra, Baner, Pune

Last updated: 6 days ago
21 | Posts
324 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VTP Skylights Sierra, Baner, Pune

Dear IREF Members, I am planning to book 3BHK in newly launched VTP Sierra Baner/Sus. Any reviews/feedback about VTP/Prasanna Developers? Anybody else is planning?

Re : VTP Skylights Sierra, Baner, Pune

I really liked the 1200 sq ft 3 BHK floor plan.
    VTP till date has not delivered any project. He is known for delay in his current projects. So stick to DEC 2024 for possession.
    Also as these 3 towers will be the first to be launched, consider getting all amenities to get on whole project completion. That is always the case with all new projects. No matter what builder will say they wont include this clause in agreement.

His specifications, location and all looks good.
    We had visited VTP Mahalunge project. The quality and all of sample flat looked impressive. Not sure of actual product.
    The sales guy there had suggested new Sus project. It would cost around 1.20CR with floor rise, maintenance, etc.

I am pretty sure he will easily increase rates by 5L till year end and 10L till next year..Thats the case with all the new projects. As the response grows, price increases.
    Project looks good..You can go for it..
    Do share project updates and all.

Comment

• ktanjc
      ktanjc commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You for those details! This will help. Yes, it will go around 1.20. I paid the booking, SDR, got the discounts for early booking. Fingures crossed now!

• bechkam7
      bechkam7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations mate.

• siddha3267
      siddha3267 commented
      Editing a comment
      How much discount you got for early booking ?

Is there a whatsapp group for this project? If yes, can you please add me there?

Comment

• ktanjc
      ktanjc commented
      Editing a comment
      I have created a group, though not sure though how to share contact details here.

Originally posted by ankit.8500 View Post
    Is there a whatsapp group for this project? If yes, can you please add me there?
    Please note -

Whats-app/Facebook/Google Group Links
    Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

We are planning to book a 3bhk flat here. However we are unable to find the RERA details for the project online. Is anyone able to find it?

Comment

• ktanjc
        ktanjc commented
        Editing a comment
        RERA details are available now, it shows 'Project Completion' as 2025 Dec, but building completion 2024 Dec. I am checking documents

• bechkam7
        bechkam7 commented
        Editing a comment
        Dont take any word of sales guys over project completion. If RERA says DEC 2025, then stick to that date for possession.
        This is a new strategy of saying we will deliver project before the RERA date to fool people.
        There are many examples of bulders like Paranjpe, Kalpataru, even VTP for possession date delay.

• ktanjc
        ktanjc commented
        Editing a comment
        On the RERA website, for overall project it is Dec 2025 and for individual buildings it says Dec 2024. So I guess they will complete amenities by 2025

I am also planning to book 2bhk at This project, how is the future prospects for this area?

Comment

• ktanjc
        ktanjc commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it will be good, I checked Bella Casa plan in their sales office, they have similar project on both sides of the 30m road. Also with the Baner-Sus road, and then the Vibgyor school road the connectivity will be good.

• bechkam7
        bechkam7 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah. I think by the time you will get possession after 3-4 years the area will hopefully come under PMC and you will get water, road lights and all. After 10 years surely there will be alot of residences in this belt.

• ankit.8500
        ankit.8500 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think its already under PMC. Isn't it?

It came under PMC in Dec 2020, that's what they said. Also saw couple of articles in news
      https://www.thebridgechronicle.com/p...r-civic-limits

Though the DP on PMC website is not showing that area yet, it's only upto Baner (upto the Bella Casa-Vibgyor 30m road)
      https://www.pmc.gov.in/en/developmen...ed-23-villages

Comment

It just got announced that the villages will be merged in PMC. It is not done yet. Considering the pace at which PMC works dont expect all facilities to be available immediately.
        PMC had announced merger of Undri/Pisoli in 2013 (my friend took flat there after announcement). Till date there is no PMC water and bad roads.
        But West Pune is growing rapidly, so PMC merger and all will happen eventually. So I said 4-5 year time span. In a way that is good. So by the time you will get possession something will be there and it will be worth paying property tax.

Please dont believe everything the Sales guys say. You can check with Atul Westerhills or Yashwin residents on water issues.

Comment

As per RERA, developer for this project is 'Prasanna Developer'

Comment

Yes, I am not sure what does it mean. So VTP is just marketing partner? What are other projects developed by Prasanna Developer? Can it be trusted for quality and maintenance?

Comment

Tags: None
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X