Last updated: 1 day ago
8 | Posts
95 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goel Ganga Asmi in Wakad, Pune

Hello Everyone,

I want to know more about Ganga Asmi project in wakad.

Salesperson is claiming lot of things. Anyone has any details about the project and is it a good option ?

Also there are litigations but the salesperson said they are against the Garden land and not the actual building.

Any suggestions will help.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited 1 week ago.

Re : Goel Ganga Asmi in Wakad, Pune

Felt like modern day chawl kind of layout. Highly dense population in the building.

Comment

All buildings look like modern day chawl now..
      25+ floors is pretty common now..

Comment

Thanks ..yeah felt too many flats on a floor...but i am looking for 2+2 combine... so that way it will be a separated../is it worth buying there for 1.3 + cr.

Comment

• bechkam7
          bechkam7 commented
          Editing a comment
          What is the final price and how much carpet..
          2+2 is good option..my friend did the same..you get 2 car parking..
          Rera is Dec 2026..it's 5 years long..stick on rera date..don't go on sweet talks done by sales person..considering you are getting 1.35 CR assuming 1300 carpet then it looks like good deal..but you have to be very patient..
          If you have loan then be prepared for paying good EMI for 5 years..

Problem with such societies would be high proportion of investor flats. Resident owners will face maintenance issues. It's difficult to track tenant owners to get monthly maintenance.

Comment

• bechkam7
          bechkam7 commented
          Editing a comment
          +1.. Good point.

In my opinion, more the number of flats per building lesser would the share of land ownership amongst the members. I am completely against those projects with more than around 16 floors. 12 or less would be ideal. I have seen half acre project with 20 floors.
        Although some might not stay entire life in the same flat but such projects will not be good during the end of building life.

Comment

bechkam7 - Ganga Asmi - quoted price for 2+2 is 1.32 - not ready to negotiate. Also strangely , for 2+2 combine , wall removal will not be done by the builder and we have to do it on our own by breaking the wall after it's been built . . So need to bear that additional expense... Also i felt the 2bhk rooms are very compact .

Comment

Tags: None
          Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X