What is the Best Project in and around Hinjewadi / comparison between - Life Republic, Megapolis, Blue Ridge or any other good township project. Has anybody done any comparitive study?
Read more
Reply
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please let me know your opinion as well.
    As far as my knowledge goes, Blue Ridge has its own advantage of being in Phase 1 considering the traffice situation nearer the better. Its rates are 4200+ With its SEZ operational its far ahead in terms of progress. I have started to see second sale (unused ofcourse) for the latest possession given.
    Life Republic is towards Marunji and has been hyped place for past 6 yrs saying this will be the fastest growing area in Hinjewadi but its yet to get converted in RZONE. People specially from Mumbai have done major investments around the area in plots where there are no second sales but only builder sales. The rates last I heard are 3600 psf
    Megapolis is comparable to Blue Ridge in terms of amenities etc but only disadvantage I see if you are looking for investment purpose is they are planning to have 1-2 towers for service apartments so why would anyone go for rentals in that area.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the potential price appreciation for life republic on completion ?? I beleive they are charging 3500 psf as of today ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by girishkukreja
    Please let me know your opinion as well.
    As far as my knowledge goes, Blue Ridge has its own advantage of being in Phase 1 considering the traffice situation nearer the better. Its rates are 4200+ With its SEZ operational its far ahead in terms of progress. I have started to see second sale (unused ofcourse) for the latest possession given.
    Life Republic is towards Marunji and has been hyped place for past 6 yrs saying this will be the fastest growing area in Hinjewadi but its yet to get converted in RZONE. People specially from Mumbai have done major investments around the area in plots where there are no second sales but only builder sales. The rates last I heard are 3600 psf
    Megapolis is comparable to Blue Ridge in terms of amenities etc but only disadvantage I see if you are looking for investment purpose is they are planning to have 1-2 towers for service apartments so why would anyone go for rentals in that area.


    Agreed with GirishKukreja on views about these townships.
    One more township "Kul Ecoloch" is coming up in mahalunge and it is just opposite to Blue ridge towards other side. The Pavana river is a separation in b/w these two townships. I have visited all these four townships and all of these have prons and cons. I have found Blue-Ridge and Kul Ecoloch good from connectivity to nearby areas like Wakad, Baner, etc. Kul Ecoloch has a good connectivity with Baner and it is around 2 kms off Balewadi Stadium. The Kul builder is claiming to build a bridge from Kul Ecoloch to his IT park coming up near Blue ridge and there is one more MIDC bridge coming up connecting Balewadi to Hinjewadi phase-I which would make Blue ridge and Kul Ecoloch well connected with Baner and Hinjewadi respectively. Not sure all these things are in paper or not but he is telling this to all the visitors since past one year. Megapolis and Life Republic are way inside from mumbai-pune highway around 9 kms whereas the Blue-ridge and Kul Ecoloch is 3 kms. As per the location of Megapolis and Life Republic, the prices being offered are way high then other townships. As of Now, Blue-ridge is offering 4400psft and Kul Ecoloch is offering 3600psft. You can go through threads of all these townships for prons and cons.
    CommentQuote
  • I would like to revive this thread as in the past one year, I have seen a pretty good response to the township projects. The appreciation has been good considering that all these townships are in the outskirts, away from the city.

    Typical mindset of people has always been that you have to be in a city to take advantage of all necessary amenities. But the townships concept has made people rethink about this same mindset & the new generation has ventured into living in the suburbs. This may be new concept in India but is very common in other countries, though you hardly find townships there but people mostly want to move away from the city chaos.

    Yes, there are pros and cons of every township. But if we have to discuss the Hinjewadi townships, then a big factor that people forget is that these townships are at the mercy of city's development plans which do affect the lifestyles of people living in those townships. Looking at all these townships coming up in Hinjewadi, I can only say that it is good for investment. Each township will benefit because of the other as more occupancy in this region will help in the development of that region.

    BTW, there is another township that has come up. It is called 'Xrbia'. I don't have much information about it but maybe someone can post an update.
    CommentQuote
  • Rate per sq ft on Carpet

    It would be great if we can do the comparsion of the current per sq ft rates on carpet for all these townships..This is calculated by taking the total agreement value and dividing it by the carpet area of the flat. Rates for the 1st floor for a 2 BHK can be given to understand the base price:

    I'll begin with providing what I know of:

    Megapolis -
    Smart Homes: 5517 per sq ft on carpet
    Premium Homes: 6007 per sq ft on carpet (Have heard rumors of new phase being launched - might or might not be at the same rate as seen currently)

    Request other forum members to provide details for townships in Hinjewadi that they might have details for..
    CommentQuote
  • good thread for people who wants to buy in hinjewadi.

    my view on these townships as i've seen all of them since their launching/prelaunching...

    blue ridge: 1st out of all. much ahead in terms of progress. quality of construction seems good. price is high compare to others. going to wakad, aundh is easy thru wakad hinjwadi road. ofcourse hjw is well connected.

    kul ecoloch: very well connected to baner (if builder improves road from stadium till township). well connected to city, kothrud thru highway. very well connected to hinjewadi (if builder constructs bridge b/w township and his SEZ). quality of construction and overall layout seems poor compare to blue ridge, LR and megapolise - i may be wrong though here. doesn't appear premium.

    megapolise: far inside hinjwadi. ofcourse well connected to hjw phase 3, phase 2 and phase 1 also. was started at cheap rate but now demanding higher rates.

    LR: good brand name, very good marketing. looks premium. ok connectivity to hjw and city areas.

    ultimately lot depends on rate...
    CommentQuote
  • n my view on xrbia is - well actually it's not worth a review...:bab (59):
    or in 1 word - chawl
    CommentQuote
  • I believe Kul Echoloch has benefits of its location only. Construction quality is poor. Work progress is also very poor. Plans are not good. Too many complaits. No value for money.
    CommentQuote
  • i'd add few more to list: eon homes in phase 3. crown green in phase 2.

    eon homes seems premium, costly though. points for megapolise holds true for this as well.

    no idea of crown green.
    CommentQuote
  • The only issue to all these hinjewadi townships is connectivity.
    There is a single road from hjw to wakad which basically offers connectivity to these places.
    And the kind of traffic it faces every day is huge.
    I travel through this road every single day , and know this for a fact.
    Its ok for ppl to travel to office , since they will possibly eliminate this traffic, but what about your kid's school, and going to other places in city. You will have to face this traffic throughout your life.

    Originally Posted by garibaadmi
    good thread for people who wants to buy in hinjewadi.

    my view on these townships as i've seen all of them since their launching/prelaunching...

    blue ridge: 1st out of all. much ahead in terms of progress. quality of construction seems good. price is high compare to others. going to wakad, aundh is easy thru wakad hinjwadi road. ofcourse hjw is well connected.

    kul ecoloch: very well connected to baner (if builder improves road from stadium till township). well connected to city, kothrud thru highway. very well connected to hinjewadi (if builder constructs bridge b/w township and his SEZ). quality of construction and overall layout seems poor compare to blue ridge, LR and megapolise - i may be wrong though here. doesn't appear premium.

    megapolise: far inside hinjwadi. ofcourse well connected to hjw phase 3, phase 2 and phase 1 also. was started at cheap rate but now demanding higher rates.

    LR: good brand name, very good marketing. looks premium. ok connectivity to hjw and city areas.

    ultimately lot depends on rate...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ashishjagani
    The only issue to all these hinjewadi townships is connectivity.
    There is a single road from hjw to wakad which basically offers connectivity to these places.
    And the kind of traffic it faces every day is huge.
    I travel through this road every single day , and know this for a fact.
    Its ok for ppl to travel to office , since they will possibly eliminate this traffic, but what about your kid's school, and going to other places in city. You will have to face this traffic throughout your life.


    the counter argument i can give is, they'll travel on opposite way. so in morning they'll go from hjw to wakad/aundh whereas most of the office people will be traveling the other way round. hence there shouldn't be any issue.
    now in pune (and in hjw) everyone assumes it's a one way road - that's a different issue, and hopefully should be fixed when police gets strict...
    CommentQuote
  • The traffic is so much that , police have to give half of the wrong side of the road to ppl travelling towards office. On top of that few bikers still drive on the other half which is alloted to people going in opposite direction.

    Simply put it, the whole road is occupied by ppl going to office, the wrong side goers have to actually make their way throught it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ashishjagani
    The traffic is so much that , police have to give half of the wrong side of the road to ppl travelling towards office. On top of that few bikers still drive on the other half which is alloted to people going in opposite direction.

    Simply put it, the whole road is occupied by ppl going to office, the wrong side goers have to actually make their way throught it.


    completely agree in current situation.
    however it can't be like this forever. it simply can't sustain. driving on wrong side will have to stop.
    so many people will start living in megapolis, crown greens, blue ridge, LR, air castle, kul ecoloch and many other small societies. traffic should reduce on this wakad/aundh to hjw road which is a backbone today...
    CommentQuote
  • It just amazes me that all the IT companies in Hinjewadi have no control over resolving the traffic mess. I mean, we are talking about top class companies here - Infosys, Wipro, TCS, Tech Mahindra etc & they cannot exert enough pressure on the Government to get this traffic mess resolved?

    I do not want to hijack this thread with traffic discussion but what we need is to unite & protest against the Government. Just pick a day for this protest and don't go to work for a day. Even an advance notice would do a lot. Once these companies know that majority of their folks won't come for a day, they will exert enough pressure on the Government to start the ball rolling on improving the infrastructure.
    CommentQuote
  • Reviving the thread.
    Please share how these township projects have shared in the last one year. Anyone who lives/works nearby can share his experience would be great.

    What would be the ranking of these projects in comparison to each other after nearly an year now.
    CommentQuote