Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Property Card -Procedure to obtain a NEW property card for Co-operative Housing Society member.

Collapse
X
Collapse

Property Card -Procedure to obtain a NEW property card for Co-operative Housing Society member.

Last updated: 2 days ago
0 | Posts
17 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Card -Procedure to obtain a NEW property card for Co-operative Housing Society member.

Hello Friends,

We have a plot (+ almost 30 years old bungalow built by my parents on that plot) in a Co-operative Housing Society (CHS) in Pune. The plot and bungalow are in my parent's name, and we want to transfer the title to us (myself and my sister) for future redevelopment since both of our parents are no more. The CHS shares and property tax record at PMC are in our parent's name.

Having said, I tried Googling "procedure to obtain new Property Card" and came up with nothing relevant. Only hit which comes to being relevant is this site where you can view the property card https://bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in

I was told Property Card is a fairly new concept (introduced 4 years back) and it is needed for needed for any property related transaction.

Secretary of the society told us the property card is in society's name (and so is 7/12) and no member has applied for a NEW property card in their name(s) and hence he is NOT aware of the procedure to get an individual property card.

Can you PLEASE help me in this regard?

MTIA.

Last edited 2 days ago.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X