6 | Posts
1846 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help -- Village Moshi Taluka Haveli

I own 6 gunta (1gunta = 1000 sq ft) land in village moshi taluka haveli
    about 300 mts from the pune nasik highway. What are the future prospects
    of this area. I live in USA and have no idea about the land prices. Can some
    senior members help. Does it make sense to keep this land or to sell it.
    What is the future prospects. Will it become commercial area or residential.

Re : Need help -- Village Moshi Taluka Haveli

Moshi is a good investment option at this point of time. With lot of good projects coming up in that area the property prices are expected to soar up. There is also an International Convention Center proposed in that area. I'll suggest you to hold it up for 3 more years and then weigh your options.

But then again it's just my personal opinion, consult some property experts too.

Comment

Thanks priyaj

Comment

Land Moshi village

If the land is well secured with no encroachment danger. Hold on to the land. Land value will go up as India has the fastest rising population and land will become more precious than Gold.All of us know the price of land will never go down and we should hold it unless some financial reasons are there. Urbanisation will catch up Agricultural land will get converted to residential land use in most places around Pune unless it is on a river bed or near some waterbody. Probably the only place where land value will get stuck is if it is next to municipal dumping ground or Crematorium etc.

Comment

If you want to sell the land, contact us

Comment

पुणे - पिंपरी-चिंचवड नवनगर विकास प्राधिकरण कंपनी स्थापन करून उभारण्यात येणारा सुमारे सहा हजार कोटी रुपयांचा पुणे औद्योगिक प्रदर्शन केंद्र प्रकल्प आज मुख्यमंत्री पृथ्वीराज चव्हाण यांनी रद्द केला. यापुढे कंपनीऐवजी स्वतः प्राधिकरणाने हा प्रकल्प राबवावा, असे त्यांनी म्हटले आहे. त्यामुळे आघाडीतील बिघाडीमुळे हा प्रकल्प बारगळण्याची दाट शक्‍यता निर्माण झाली आहे.

eSakal - मोशीतील प्रकल्प मुख्यमंत्र्यांकड न रद्द

Comment

What is the current rate for 6000 sq ft in village moshi taluka haveli.

Originally posted by rishi651 View Post
              I own 6 gunta (1gunta = 1000 sq ft) land in village moshi taluka haveli
              about 300 mts from the pune nasik highway. What are the future prospects
              of this area. I live in USA and have no idea about the land prices. Can some
              senior members help. Does it make sense to keep this land or to sell it.
              What is the future prospects. Will it become commercial area or residential.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X