Last updated: September 29 2015
15 | Posts
4954 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gini Viviana by Gini Constructions in Balewadi, Pune

Hi,

I am looking for a 2.5 or 3 BHK in Pune . I am very impressed with Gini Viviana sample flat. Anyone has bougnt flat in Gini Viviana or anyone knows more about this project ?

It will be very helpful if i get quick reply !

Thnx

Re : Gini Viviana by Gini Constructions in Balewadi, Pune

Refer comments about the builder in other threads in this forum. They can be a guide for further thought process of purchase after reading,understanding and analysis of the type of comments- good and bad about the builder.

Comment

What kind of a name is this? "Gini Viviana"

Originally posted by Elza79 View Post
      Hi,

I am looking for a 2.5 or 3 BHK in Pune . I am very impressed with Gini Viviana sample flat. Anyone has bougnt flat in Gini Viviana or anyone knows more about this project ?

It will be very helpful if i get quick reply !

Thnx

Comment

Gini Viviana is now asking 5100 psf + 5 lacs for infra charges (a.k.a. parking). 5 Lacs for parking??

Before we discussed anything else, I just asked the sales guy abt SBI Home Loan and he said that though the aproject is approved from SBI, if the amount is not sanctioned in time, you will have to pay 21% interest. 21% interest??

When asked what's the clause in your agreement if the possession is delayed, the guy flatly said, there is no such clause in the agreement. No delayed possession clause in the agreement even if you delay it by years??

I simply came out without any further discussion....

Comment

Hi All,

I have bought a 2 BHK flat in Gini Viaviana , Balewadi. I am searching other people who have booked flats in the same project. Jointly we can create a forum to discuss the construction progress and other details.

Thanks

Comment

Such clause for delayed payments are always there in the agreement.
            I had found this in one of my earlier flat agreement too.
            it was 18%.
            Abt SBI what Gini guys have observed that they delay the payment installments.
            I have booked flat in Gini Bellina and going for the registration.
            They have a clause for the delayed completion too .9% builder has to pay (under terms and conditions).
            again it was similar to other agreement.

Comment

Found this. May help some people looking for details on the project

Gini Viviana Balewadi, Pune - YouTube

Comment

Any updates as to what is the rate currently quoted and what is the overall pricing coming to for a 2 BHK and 2.5 BHK ?

Comment

Gini Construction is pathetic and fraud. Please do not fall into the trap like us.

Gini Bellina
                  ===============
                  Please do not go for Gini constructions.
                  They only give fake & baseless promises. They are very rude and arrogant.
                  Their manager Mukesh is very rude and is like a gunda. Whenever we go with any concern he says "It will be like this only. Go where ever you want to and if you want to fight a case against us, you can."

Problems:
                  1. Possession was promised on Oct 2013, but still on July 2014, they do not know when they can give possession. They are still not getting CC / OC from government.

2. There are cracks in the internal walls even before giving possession and they are not at all sorry for that.

3. The plumbing work is so bad that even now we can see that the taps and everything are loose and might just fall off.

4. They are so corrupt, that initially they showed a design of the lay out to us and now they have changed it, by adding a 10 row houses in the society. They are building these row houses in the garden area, thus reducing the open space and adding illegal construction in the society.

5. Electric fittings and wires are of local brand. The wires and switches are not of anchor or any such brands, which they had promised during selling the flat.

We are all going to appeal to the court for giving us compensation for the agony and pain that we are facing due to all this.

So people, please boycott Gini constructions and do not fall in their trap. They are frauds and fake builders.

Thanks

Comment

I visited Gini Viviana today found good project but the view from the balcony...

Rates - 5750 PSF + 150 rs for living terrace

floor rise of 50 rs

although i liked Perfect 10 more by Shagun builders in front of Gini Constructions but the flats were sold off.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X