Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rohan Ishan, Bavdhan

Collapse
X
Collapse

Rohan Ishan, Bavdhan

Last updated: April 28 2013
15 | Posts
5268 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rohan Ishan, Bavdhan

    Hi all,

    Just wanted to open the topic of Rohan Ishan, I see that there was a thread more than a year ago on this.

    I am interested in booking flat/row house in Bavdhan. I see that Rohan Ishan and Anshul Eva have construction going on in full swing. In fact, Rohan has already built Phase II, but hasn't launched it yet as he probably expects the rates to go up.

    There is another project called 'Sherlyn Regency'. Not sure how the builder is (probably a small one), but 3rd slab is built ...

    Questions are:
    1) Will this area come under PMC, as per the new DP?
    2) What is that bridge construction going on near Anshul Eva on river Ramnadi?
    3) Any views on how this area will develop in a yr/2 yrs time?

    Thanks,
    Ashish
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Rohan Ishan, Bavdhan

    Originally posted by ajobha View Post
    Questions are:
    1) Will this area come under PMC, as per the new DP?
    2) What is that bridge construction going on near Anshul Eva on river Ramnadi?
    3) Any views on how this area will develop in a yr/2 yrs time?

    Thanks,
    Ashish
    1) As per new DP, this area will NOT come in PMC atleast for now as PMC has its hands full on villages which merged in 1997. First PMC will implement 2004 plan.

    2) No idea to be frank.

    3) Builder will say yes. I am not sure as Gram-panchayat will seldomn do anything.

    But man, why the hell are you bent in buying out of PMC/PCMC limits ??
    If you are happy, you are successful.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Rohan Ishan, Bavdhan

      Hi Realacres,

      Thanks for the reply man. Don't know why I end up looking at properties outside PMC/PCMC ... may be I don't have the budget to buy in it

      Ashish

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Rohan Ishan, Bavdhan

        @ajobha

        3> Yes, the area will be developed as people say "Kothrud Annex".

        About you query on outside PMC, I dont think Bavdhan is facing any problem being ouside PMC limits. In fact you can save on Property Tax, Stamp Duty etc.

        Not sure if there are any CONS for project being outside PMC limits.

        Regards,
        Nikhil


        Originally posted by ajobha View Post
        Hi Realacres,

        Thanks for the reply man. Don't know why I end up looking at properties outside PMC/PCMC ... may be I don't have the budget to buy in it

        Ashish

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Rohan Ishan, Bavdhan

          Hello,

          What would be rate in this area and specialy for Rohan Ishan?

          Thanks

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Rohan Ishan, Bavdhan

            I would also like to know if water is supplied here/in this area from a well located in crematorium/samshanbhoomi ?
            If you are happy, you are successful.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Rohan Ishan, Bavdhan

              Originally posted by realacres View Post
              I would also like to know if water is supplied here/in this area from a well located in crematorium/samshanbhoomi ?
              And BTW realacres, the area is under PMC now. And our rates have probably gone up by 500 Rs.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Rohan Ishan, Bavdhan

                Originally posted by ajobha View Post
                And BTW realacres, the area is under PMC now. And our rates have probably gone up by 500 Rs.
                When did this area go in PMC ? Please let us know the year.
                So, you have PMC water supply now ?
                If you are happy, you are successful.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Rohan Ishan, Bavdhan

                  Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  When did this area go in PMC ? Please let us know the year.
                  So, you have PMC water supply now ?
                  In the recent DP, Bavdhan Budruk is under PMC. I don't care about water. I bought it for investment and rates have gone up. That's all I care about!

                  You may have other arguments. ... but RATES HAVE GONE UP!

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Rohan Ishan, Bavdhan

                    Does anyone have the status update about Rohan Ishan project? Is it complete?
                    What is the current per sq/ft rate?

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X